Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

Cryptocurrency Swag

4* for now. Will test it first but it seems a very good app.

Rifme

Great. i have installed it right now. Up to my expectations

Kraftingmagik

So Far So Good, I give it a 4 stars for easy designing and set up. I will return to upgrade to 5 stars after Its put into action. I have seen this on many e-commerce stores, I do know it works because I have made purchases from sites using this type of thing ;-)

Joyfulbabyclothes

Great App. It would be better if the sale actually ended after the timer was up.

Bornhiking

Very Good. Very Useful. Keep it up!

Shop Just Uno

Come join the fun Just Shop Til You Drop satisfaction guaranteed Or You r Money Back... BIG GRAND OPENING SALE ALL WEEKEND LONG

Squad Holiday

Great App! Very Useful. I'd only recommend creating the option to be able select the number of products that will have a particular image overlay as opposed to placing an image overlay on every single product upon creation.

Laura James Studio

Everything works great! The only thing I wish was different was that I could choose a number in stock variable to which items the "limited quantities available" applied to. Right now, it applies to every product. You have the option to choose specific products at the bottom of the campaign, but that also alters the other specifications like "cart timer" and "number of people viewing product." I wish there was a way for the program to automatically mark any item listed with only 1-10 in stock say, with the "limited quantities available" sticker,

Every Day Vape Ltd

Awesome app. Stay free please! Only issue is that it doesn't add the product image overlays for collections on the YourStore theme from themeforest.

Nz Xpress

Have just started so well see