Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 10, 2021

I used this app to help me build my product page. I chose to use the free plan and got good use out of it, thanks a lot.

simplydesires.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 10, 2021

My site hasnt been doing as well as i wanted it to be doing i knew i needed a boost in sales & this app is very helpful!

Danyells Closet
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 2, 2021

Loving it, highly recommend this app. Its very easy to use. Wish the free plan had more stickers under the add to cart section such as Trusted badge etc. But overall, great app.

HuntTrends
Singapore
April 29, 2021

Very user friendly with plenty of free features to boost the urgency and highlight the calls to action on your page. Next level stuff for free... I'm likely to upgrade

Black AF Shirts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 24, 2021

I used this app to help me generate traffic. Good app helped my customers feel more secure while shopping with me.

Trendii Bags
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 22, 2021

thank you giving me a chances to sue your great app. thank you, i hope that it will help in the future.

Belle Clique
Philippines
April 11, 2021

Great app, it is easy to use and hopefully it helps me with converting the interested visitors into buyers.

Dewittetandenexpert
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 9, 2021

excelente aplicação não é difícil de entender fácil de usar tem algumas limitações mas eu recomendo.

Helloow
Brazil
April 9, 2021

Hello I relly like the app, it would be great if it offered the option to put a timer on the home page as well.

Petgardn
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 27 days
April 7, 2021

It is very good! There is only 1 thing missing. TWINT as a Paymentmethod icon!
TWINT is in switzerland one of the most used paymentmethods. I do not know why this is not integrated on your Iconlist. Otherwise I'm verry happy with the tool.

L`Odore - sinnliche Düfte