Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Centec

Excelente APP, Centec.cl, very good, very easy and very fast!! I am use in my site web of electronics in Chile https://www.centec.cl/ Regards!!!

PCOS Support Center

So far so good! I like how it is free and am excited to see if it converts I REALLY APPRECIATE IT BEING EASY TO USE

Xandercases

very great app, I used it to help boost my sales and it really works, its also very very easy to use .

HobbyWear

Very straight forward and easy to navigate. Perfect for new users as it is free to start out and if you need updated features later, the paid plan is affordable.

Gayīa Paris

J'ai utilisé cette application pour éviter les paniers abandonnés. Reste à voir si cela fonctionne !

One Great Coffee | Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans

Ultimate Sales Boost since signing on, I felt compelled to do so today. After spending the better part of a month reading all the reviews, articles, and whatever else I could get my hands on. The decision was made to go with Ultimate Sales Boost about two years ago. While other platforms at the time may have had shinier objects to offer, the simplicity of this app made the decision easy.

Pearl Venus

Very useful and excellent! thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACRC Designs

Very easy to use. Just go through list, click your options and edit accordingly. Free plan offers basic options.

That Bloke

Have not used all the features but the 2 features we use works flawlesly! Would recommend this app to other online stores!

Shapeofyou

Very Useful app, you can configure it as you wish, and looks good on the product page.
I highly recommend it...