Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

TinoThreads

doesn`t work for me, i bought the 9$ plan, i set the campaign but i can`t see any changes on the website
and now they force me to delete the review :))

MFM_Stores

application is not working......................waste my money........................................................................

The Decorating Ideas

It dont work for my shop .... I refresh the website again and again ,it still does not work ... I dont know why .Upset about it .

Lady-Mirror™

The stock bar dosen't appear and i would like to know why.
This problem appear like in one shot, one night, the bar was working, and a little bit after, i don't know how but it disappeared.

If you can help me and resolve my problem, i'll be happy to modify and my review and let a good note :)

Thanks

SilverLiningEnterprises

not sure if the timer works yet. this window just popped up as soon as i hit save after implementing the timer and i cannot close this screen until i type a certain number of characters. i really don't have anything bad to say other than that i cannot move to the next screen to see if anything is even working or not because i have to type all of this stuff. it's a little ridiculous this review business. i would prefer to write a review after i have had the chance to even look at the thing i'm trying to do. thanks.

Carrim Shop

O app para de funcionar e volta quando quer, to pagando o serviço e não da pra usar a hora que quero...

LAVISH THINGS

quantity scarcity feature isnt working. .

My Sweatsuit

lost 10$ because i wanted to have the feature for stock inventory but it doesn't work. i have tried if for half an our with different configurations, but nothing worked.

skiner

They want to charge 29.99$ for featured home product scarcity. What a scam. 10$ is OKAY, but 30$? There is legit no reason why anyone would buy the 10$ version. Freaking id**ts

Accent Beauty

try as many campaigns as you want but they will not show up on your home, collection, or product pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5