Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

PEACHCODE

Will be good if the 'browse products' button on the admin page actually works... it literally only lets you choose one item to put your urgent cart message.

Mask Motive

Yeah, this is a so-far review.
So far, its playing up. Sales sticker not showing up where it's supposed to or at all, or the wrong type. I'll spend some time with it and update this review if it comes right. But so far....

JetMask

I've added on a 'low stock' batch for a product to boost sales which now apparently does not exist anymore. Contacted customer service and they added a stock count without my permission which was counter productive. Very disappointing not sure I will keep this app I don't really see the point.

French Way

A well-conceived application, however, in a period of 15 days, all data from the lending page is lost twice.No Product Image Overlay, Image Label, Get-it-by Timer, Add-to-Cart Button Animation, Stock Inventory Number etc.And I did not change anything.If this continues I will have to look for another app.

Rough Hair Care

aaaa bbbaaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbbaaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbbaaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb aaaa bbb

Gym Generator

Downloaded the app a while back and set up one campaign, now that I have gone back and added a second, neither campaigns are now showing on my online store. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling but no luck. It's a pity as its a very handy app, if it works!

LuTok

软件很难用,页面内容也没有中文版本,页面转化太慢。。。。。慢顶替 某某鞢夺 顶戴 塔顶地苦塔城 某某 革鞢霸鞯栽植 革城堪劳而无功 革鞯革地茜甘地工震荡村落地东走西顾 东走西顾某某塔顶塔顶地工标有工寺苛夺暮云春树

Sasari.my

This is my first time using this app, so i don't know how this app is going to work. if it work best for me i will definitely write a good review in the comment box. For now i just giving 2/10.

yvies-closet-nl

I sent my theme file, so a developer would look into an issue with my theme. When I asked for updates I get replies that developer is working on the issue, but I can see the file hasn't even been downloaded yet. So I guess nobody's helping me.

Cure Deli Co.

I used the app to add sale button to a few products but it hasn't worked. I have reloaded the page twice but it's still not working. I am reluctant to change the site to turbo mode as Im not sure of the effect.

Previous 1 3