Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Ringsify

The checkout booster text is looks very bad on mobile and i cant even turn it off. Even after switching the toggle to off its still there. Ugly:(

IndigoDreamCo

Will not work properly. Unfortunately after installation I was unable to make the countdown timer live on my website despite its being active.

Iboxi Sunglasses

As informações que escolhi não estão aparecendo na minha página... Não sei como fazer. Espero resolver logo esse problema para poder usar realmente o aplicativo.

SunChild Swimwear

The countdown timer doesn't show. It showed at first but a few hours later, it is gone. My set up is still the same.

Metaniche

Hey I think this app is great! Should have been 5 stars, but the promotion doesn't show up on my store.

SeguroShop

Not working!! The "Stock Inventory Number" is not displaying in the Product Page. Tell me whats going on. If it is fixed, I can re-star. Tnx

The Cosmic Yoga

I'm having issues with the app. I set up push notifications for my store and hit refresh on my store as well as pulled up my store on my phone and I still don't see a pop-up.

Madera's Beauty

Not working. Thr Inventory or timing does not show on any page once I set it up. The Technical issues page is also not helpful. Wish this worked

Relógio Clube

estou testando ainda...mas parece bom, so que quando salvei as informações o timer sumiu da página, creio que devem verificar isso

Varifetish Store

This is the first time im using the app, i will let you know in a few days if i get some sells. for the time being im starting now. so far there is a lot of locked settings.

Previous 1