Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with scarcity, urgency, trust, countdown timer

SunChild Swimwear

The countdown timer doesn't show. It showed at first but a few hours later, it is gone. My set up is still the same.

Metaniche

Hey I think this app is great! Should have been 5 stars, but the promotion doesn't show up on my store.

SeguroShop

Not working!! The "Stock Inventory Number" is not displaying in the Product Page. Tell me whats going on. If it is fixed, I can re-star. Tnx

The Cosmic Yoga

I'm having issues with the app. I set up push notifications for my store and hit refresh on my store as well as pulled up my store on my phone and I still don't see a pop-up.

Madera's Beauty

Not working. Thr Inventory or timing does not show on any page once I set it up. The Technical issues page is also not helpful. Wish this worked

Relógio Clube

estou testando ainda...mas parece bom, so que quando salvei as informações o timer sumiu da página, creio que devem verificar isso

Varifetish Store

This is the first time im using the app, i will let you know in a few days if i get some sells. for the time being im starting now. so far there is a lot of locked settings.

Yassnow

So far so good you need to upgrade to do anything. I will post later to check on if it improves my store or not.

WaaG a-deal-a-day

For all who has a deal a day website like mine: www.waag.ca do not download this app. 2 stars because they answer my email saying the dev team will maybe work on it. This is a great answer, but in my situation it's urgent. Business is Business

Elwatchstore

Just installed it i will see how it goes