Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

Qutiefly

I would appreciate it if the save button wasn't all the way at the bottom and the dashboard bottom on the right top corner. It is not very intuitive because most save buttons (like the Shopify Theme Editor) is on the top right corner!

On The Go Kits

Can't Give An Honest Assessment Without Trying It First. This Should Be Sent To Us After At Least 30 Minutes To See If We Like It. That's Why Is Only 3 Stars

Cobra Gadgets

It was surprisingly easy to set up! I have not had a chance to use it yet because this pop window asking to write a comment about the app popped up immediately after I installed it. That's the only reason for the three stars. But I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to use it and change my stars accordingly.

Atarah Pet Haven

I just downloaded this app..I will see how it can help me..will soon update review once i started i

Smart blender fit

don't work .

RodandAriGoods

I just downloaded the tool and I just set it up and it looks promising. If it works well I will revise my star rating.

Ucargoods

It is a great app. But most of the features are not free which can be useful. That's why I gave 3 stars.

Storklab Lady

I haven't tried it yet, but looking at it when I configure setting this is quite complete compare to other app

Anbrozia

Just downloaded the app, first time around didn't work hopefully will this time around. Good idea guys

mycheriessentiel

I wish there were more free options for brand new businesses. I will see how the ones I've chosen help and upgrade after.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10