Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

woordshop

facile a utiliser mes je la connais pas encore pour vous dire si cette application et bien ou pas cordialement

lilacc

good app for new website
...............................................................

ECO-HOME24

good very fantastic app for timer and siscount!!!! very good for my store. have very more sales. thank you

Tiana Bay

It's ok. They're basic package can only provide a TRUST badge on the product page. You would have to sign up for the 9.99 for the additional perks. I would rather have a FREE trial to determine if this works. So, it's ok.

Qutiefly

I would appreciate it if the save button wasn't all the way at the bottom and the dashboard bottom on the right top corner. It is not very intuitive because most save buttons (like the Shopify Theme Editor) is on the top right corner!

On The Go Kits

Can't Give An Honest Assessment Without Trying It First. This Should Be Sent To Us After At Least 30 Minutes To See If We Like It. That's Why Is Only 3 Stars

Cobra Gadgets

It was surprisingly easy to set up! I have not had a chance to use it yet because this pop window asking to write a comment about the app popped up immediately after I installed it. That's the only reason for the three stars. But I'll let you know what I think after I've had a chance to use it and change my stars accordingly.

Atarah Pet Haven

I just downloaded this app..I will see how it can help me..will soon update review once i started i

Smart blender fit

don't work .

RodandAriGoods

I just downloaded the tool and I just set it up and it looks promising. If it works well I will revise my star rating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11