Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 14, 2020

I find the free and basic versions to be basically useless. Disappointed that the app is expensive to obtain the functionality needed.

NEJJEN
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 1, 2020

estou usando pela primeira vez, estou com um pouco de dificuldade pois é tudo em inglês , gostaria que tivesse tradução para portigues, mais vamos la testar.

Araujo Store - Seu Shopping na Internet.
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 30, 2020

Bonne application mais ne fonctionne pas toujours bien (version libre), problème d'affichage, dommage.

SAWAXX
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 28, 2020

Appli très pratique mais ça ne veut pas s'afficher sur mon site alorq que j'actualise !
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej

Instant Phone
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited June 25, 2020

I used this app to create sense of urgency for my customers but most of the features are paid. As I am a beginner and a working class student, I can't afford any premium apps as I have low budget, not even moderate budget. But I am still trying to get some sales so I can afford it later. I had a problem that it doesn't show "only x items left" and as I am using Brooklyn theme, it's cart timer also doesn't work. So kindly help me with the problem.

Quick Slim Body
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2020

i used the app for a sale it was helpful. i think the inventory countdown would be better if it wasn't automatically for every item.

Neet Freak Clothing LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 27, 2020

Not sure yet, just installed. But installation was easy and lots of free options with even better upgrade options. I will write another review after seeing how well it performs.

Muscle Supplements
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 22, 2020

estou usando parece ser bom .................................................................................

Moda Varzea
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
May 9, 2020

Honestly I like this app because it really does boost our stores and I recommend it to other uses looking for sales

Skwish-skwash
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 7, 2020

nice apps! i really admire the functions and how everything is so easy and cool i hope some features are free

LiveHackph