Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Black Friday sale, urgency, stock countdown, trust badge, BOGO

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Just Comfy Clothes

First time using the app, thus the rating. So far so good. On the free plan son will have to upgrade to get better features.

Quick Slim Body

Location India

I used this app to create sense of urgency for my customers but most of the features are paid. As I am a beginner and a working class student, I can't afford any premium apps as I have low budget, not even moderate budget. But I am still trying to get some sales so I can afford it later. I had a problem that it doesn't show "only x items left" and as I am using Brooklyn theme, it's cart timer also doesn't work. So kindly help me with the problem.

Muscle Supplements

Not sure yet, just installed. But installation was easy and lots of free options with even better upgrade options. I will write another review after seeing how well it performs.

Airbagz! Ergonomic Body Comfort

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I'm using this App to increase my Customer purchase follow through. This app offers great options!

iWholesale

Location South Africa

This app is useful if your looking to make some quick upsells and as well as adding trusted badges to your site its pretty cool would highly recommend that you give this a try out

opensurf

Time spent using app Over 2 years

A decent app that does most of what I need - the only thing missing in the basic plan is the ability to schedule when campaigns start and end. The jump from 9.99 to 29.99 / month is pretty steep to get this practical functionality. I appreciate there are other things included in the professional package but they aren't things I need - so left me a bit frustrated by the pricing.

Eve Beauty

Location Nigeria

Very easy to use and looks very useful as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost their sales.

My Hunchback

Great but would like more interface with the website. I used this on my first page and it was really good

RodandAriGoods

I just downloaded the tool and I just set it up and it looks promising. If it works well I will revise my star rating.

Ucargoods

Location Azerbaijan
Time spent using app 21 minutes

It is a great app. But most of the features are not free which can be useful. That's why I gave 3 stars.

Previous 1 3