Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pet Feliss

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 20 hours

ótimo! vale a pena usar, é fácil e os benefícios são inúmeros. Realmente vai me ajudar muito nas conversões!

Naumo

Location Spain
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Está bien para ser gratuita, por el momento lo que llevo utilizandola es sencilla y está bien, veremos si sigue siendo así.

ヘルシーバックバッグ公式ストア

Location Japan

タグを使って、フラグとページ内の情報を変更できるため、頻繁に活用しています。 別アプリで自動でセールしてタグをつけるものを利用しており、それとの合わせ技で利用しています。 便利でHTMLの記入など応用性も高いですが、月額料金は高すぎるなと思っています。

Jewel Oint

I like the app the only issue is the trust badges are not showing up on my store. Can someone help me figure this out?

Surin Aromas

I like this app for informing my customers about our secure payments along with upselling. It works great and I haven't had any issues so far while using it

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

So far, so good. I am about to launch my business and will have to revisit this rating to give an accurate account of my experience. It was easy to modify the settings to fit my business.

ElecTechh

Location South Africa

Very good app helped a lot and gave me lots of sales and increased profitability and helped me a lot

Hanif Homes

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great app. Needs to be cheaper though. The higher upgrade plans cost a little too pricy for such a small feature.

Hairseries

Location China

Hi! Our badge does not have a webpage to be effective? what to do? Time is in a hurry, please help me, thank you!

Beach Day

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to create my online store's first discount and the process was streamlined and very easily integrated right with my store. Good product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84