Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with scarcity, urgency, trust, countdown timer

Acaso Tech

O aplicativo é incrível, todas as opção ajudam na tomada de decisão do cliente e sendo assim nós traz grandes oportunidades de negócios.

Homens de Classe

app muito bom atende as expectativas. Espero que continue a me ajudar ainda mais. Isso porque utilizo o plano gratis.

glamoro

Ultimate Sales Boost is a really nice app, i hope i can make more sales with this shopify app! The only thing is that i miss the Maestro Icon.

Element

Great app allowed me to add clean sales boosting addons and overall is a quality of life must have app

Androni MAKEUP

i think its a good application for my shop. The customers like timer and me too, its good application for sale

Kochati-Store

i really like this app because it helped me a lot doing some countdowns to my shopify store and i'm really thankful

Hibuy-freeship

i used this app to help my website to increase our sale and let my customer trust my business thank you

zacoumi

awesome app to use for your shopify. Simple easy and straight forward without any complications. nice

The Happy Homeboy

It's solid! I didn't have much difficulty understanding the app. So many features you get with the latest version. Totally worth it.

1 Off Sale

I haven't had it installed longer than 5 minutes before I'm asked to leave a review, so I can't say too much about it's functionality. It installed easily and looks to be easily configurable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43