Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Increase sales with scarcity, urgency, trust, countdown timer

Glamshop

Its ok...easy to use. You have to pay to really use what you should use for more customer demand. The free part is not ver motivating.

wizzamakeup

geart app i love it so goood i love it it amazing i like it thank you for this app really i love it

On The Way Baby Boutique

I like this App But It seems overlap my product description on some of my products, makes my checkout page look unprofessional

Produtos do Mundo

Muito bom! Aplicativo que todo mundo de usar.
Aumenta as vendas em pelo menos 30%. Recomendo a todos.

yeshark

This is very useful application for me because after i installed this app there is little increasement in conversionn rate

Sportness Shop

Great apps, make your Shop to look better. I hope that the app will help me to increase my sales. For every recommendation.

ImportBrasil

MUito bom tive uma grande ajuda com este aplicative e não consigo escrever mais do que 100

wastsite

Estou fazendo o teste. Ainda não tenho muito pra falar sobre o aplicativo, só acho que deveria fazer uma extensão em português!

Ma cire colorante

Rien à dire, je recommande fortement, très facile et rapide d'utilisation. je vais l'utiliser sur mon autre site également.

Outdoor Thinkers

Love that there is a free version for getting stated. Definitely would buy full version once I make some sells.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37