Ultimate Sales Boost

Urgency & stock countdown, trust badge, get-it-by timer, BOGO

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jewel Oint

I like the app the only issue is the trust badges are not showing up on my store. Can someone help me figure this out?

Surin Aromas

I like this app for informing my customers about our secure payments along with upselling. It works great and I haven't had any issues so far while using it

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

So far, so good. I am about to launch my business and will have to revisit this rating to give an accurate account of my experience. It was easy to modify the settings to fit my business.

ElecTechh

Location South Africa

Very good app helped a lot and gave me lots of sales and increased profitability and helped me a lot

Hanif Homes

Great app. Needs to be cheaper though. The higher upgrade plans cost a little too pricy for such a small feature.

Hairseries

Hi! Our badge does not have a webpage to be effective? what to do? Time is in a hurry, please help me, thank you!

Beach Day

I used this app to create my online store's first discount and the process was streamlined and very easily integrated right with my store. Good product.

Nexus Home

Works seamlessly. Nothing to say and cool features. I recommend Hextom apps for sure. Just try and I think you'll love it !

DA Bath Boutique

Excellent app. This application has helped me increase my sales and attract the attention of my customers. The counter is a very good tool and it has many features that make it fun.

Fashion Unlimited LLC

Just configured and looks easy and awesome thing to boost a sales. Lets see how it goes. Configuration is easy; Free plan subscribed. Will upgrade soon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84