Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust, BOGO

BlvckY3Ti

Amazing App. One of the best free apps I’ve used so far. Very fast and very easy to use. I highly recommend this app

George and Loyse

This is the second app I have downloaded from this company. I absolutely love how easy it is to set up , no coding required . Just add your specs, press start and begin selling.

Urban AvGeek

This app is really user-friendly and it helped me to close some sales despite using the free tools. No wonder it was recommended by my mentor.

PITCHWINTER

Probably the greatest sales boost app you can get for free. I use it for my store and I recommend it

RestoraBody

I like the countdown timer a lot. It definitely increases the urgency for people visiting my site! Five stars!

TOP SELL 2.0

top ótima opção para quem não quer investir muito o plano free atende, recomendo, o pago tem ótimas funções

TruPatriot

Great App! Does the timer display on - Featured Product, yes: Collection Page, yes: Product page, yes. I wish I could place the timer in the product description just below the price and above the Add to Cart button versus below the payment options.

Fashionfavour

awesome work on the app everything will be refect on your sale. work with detailing according to the customer mindset

AktienGedankenTankenStore

super gut! macht wirklich spaß zu konfigurieren! Danke für die App! Mir gefällt die Möglichkeit alles in einem zu haben: Counter, Nachrichten im Warenkorb etc. & das alles für umsonst mit dem Free Plan!

Flexi Bit

Love all the features of the app! I think it's a must have to establish urgency, social proof and boost conversions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 572 573