Urgency and scarcity
Create countdown timer and low stock countdown to promote a "fear of missing out". MUST HAVE APP for Flash sales and BFCM/holiday promotion.
Social proof and build trust
Display trust badges and shipping get-it-by timer to increase your customers' buying confidence and boost sales.
Promotions on checkout flow
Not only on product pages, but also on home, collection, cart and checkout pages to increase conversions across the entire checkout flow.
About Ultimate Sales Boost
New feature released! You can further increase sales by using our new BOGO Upsell Booster and New Image Sales Labels!
As an eCommerce merchant, you may already know that a sense of urgency, scarcity and trust can drive more sales from online shoppers who tend to procrastinate and delay their purchasing decisions. With ad traffic getting more expensive, newly launched stores cannot afford to let customers have a second thought about whether your store is trustworthy, or whether they should leave the cart and come back later.
Most other apps add urgency to product pages. We do product pages, but also collection pages and cart pages. We believe consistent sales boosting messages should be communicated throughout the entire checkout flow:
- Make products stand out on Home pages and Collection pages
- Motivate customers to click “add to cart” on Product pages
- Urge customers to checkout faster on the Cart and Checkout pages
On each page of the checkout flow, you have the option to choose the best weapon for your sales boosting needs:
Home Page Features:
- Featured products on home page (promotional widgets on single product home page)
- Countdown timer image label on home page
- Text image label on home page
- Sales sticker image label on home page
Collection Page Features:
- Countdown timer image label on collection page
- Text image label on collection page
- Sales sticker image label on collection page
Product Page Features:
- Countdown timer on product page
- Get-it-by timer on product page
- BOGO (buy one get one) Upsell on product page
- Free shipping message on product page
- Low stock warning on product page
- Payment gateway icons on product page
- Trust badges/Trust seals on product page
- Countdown timer, text, and sales sticker image label on product page
- "Add to Cart" button animation
Cart Page Features:
- Reserved timer on cart page
- Promotional message label on cart page
- BOGO (buy one get one) Upsell on cart page
- Checkout button animation
Checkout Page Features (Shopify Plus Only):
- Reserved timer on checkout page
- Promotional message on checkout page
- Trust badges/Trust seals on checkout page
Targeting and Scheduling:
- Customer targeting on tags
- Customer targeting on overall spending
- Product targeting on tags
- Geo location (country) targeting
- Campaign scheduling
Ultimate Sales Boost is a Swiss army knife to optimize your checkout flow (a.k.a conversion funnel). Your may use it aggressively or moderately to build the path of your eCommerce success. It can serve all types of promotions such as BFCM, flash sales, and holiday sales.
1 click installation, 0 developer needed.
Your first campaign can be launched with in 1 minute.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Countdown timer on product/cart page
Promo message on product/cart page
Product targeting on manual selection
Starter plan features plus...
Countdown timer on images for home/collection page
Basic plan features plus..
Products targeting on tags
Customers targeting on tags
Customers targeting on spending
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 4729 reviews
Most recent reviews
Excellent features. I especially loved the countdown banner and the payment and trusted badges. I plan to upgrade soon.
Really easy to use. Awesome app overall, considering to buy the premium because of my experience being so good with the free version
Pretty quick, everything is nice and simple to understand. I'm personally not a marketing a geek but this was nice to implement