Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pick zone

Location Philippines

very nice app so good specially you can change sttings sit reALLY My sales up to 40% , im using this in my other shops ,

Bright Story

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app and its really good and also have a free plan witch is great for beginners <3 i love it <3

Aussie Medical Supplies

Location Australia

I like the options and relatively easy to use, also priced well. I will think about upgrading soon...

CX

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have not been able to use it yet but it is the easiest looking app to use for scarcity and pop ups and etc! no problems yet

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed it and it was pretty straight forward to set up. I may update my review after it has been in use and I have a wider range of user experience to report upon.

KD JAMES WARDROBE

Easy to use. A lot of features even for a free trial. Really recommended.Will subscribe for the premium plan.

Family Fashion Footwear Plus!

Location Australia

I love how easy this app is and includes many feature in the free version that others do not. Will definitely be upgrading soon. UPDATE: just did it. Went for free trial and upgraded.

Koolimi

Time spent using app About 24 hours

It's good I'm just doing this because it tells me to so here I am but I imagine it would help boost sales

Kool Paradise

really great app. Helps get customers to convert instead of leaving their cart abandoned because they think they have all the time in the world for a sale you are trying to do. love it

krushonme

Location China

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood i like it Very much