Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Free plan available
Rating (4.2)
4.2
July 1, 2019

Its okay, but there is a bug now on my website which is a bit annoying. Please fix the Countdown bar.

Insektweg
Germany
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
June 17, 2019

Need to test it first , I shall keep you updated................................................................................................................................................................................

CatShopOnline
Time spent using app: 10 months
Softpulse Infotech replied June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and sorry for the inconvenience & misunderstanding. It would be great if you write a review after you try with the app. And you can always contact us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue you face with the app.

Thanks.

June 17, 2019

they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review

JEWBALY
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Softpulse Infotech replied June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thanks.

June 16, 2019

nice loved the app. using it for www.sewbery.com to boost conversions. Would need to learn more functionalities

SEWBERY- PICK STITCH GET
India
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
June 13, 2019

just started using it, will add more to review in a few days. other than that its pretty easy to use, just trying to figure out how to add all the features to my site.

New Wireless Tech
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited June 10, 2019

GOOD APPS , EASY TO SELL PRODUCTS ONLINE MAKE REALLY QUICK SALE. YOU NEED TO TRY THIS APPS FOR ALL OF THE BEGINNER

DADDYHUUSHOPING
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
April 1, 2019

very useful for my new business. A lot of futures with the free version! I know I will enjoy playing with it.

Jardi-nea
France
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
March 17, 2019

Cant set the timer, will try to use it first and give real reviews. Thankyou for providing the free trial

HEALTH PROOF SOLUTION
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Edited February 27, 2019

I use this app,more good than others.It can help your shop looks more attaction,not bad,chose it.

gguaua
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 6, 2019

yes trop cool c chouette mdr lol tu dois tester pcq sinon tu kiffera pas ta vie alors fonce aller mec

Wetney.com