Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Insektweg

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Its okay, but there is a bug now on my website which is a bit annoying. Please fix the Countdown bar.

CatShopOnline

Need to test it first , I shall keep you updated................................................................................................................................................................................

June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and sorry for the inconvenience & misunderstanding. It would be great if you write a review after you try with the app. And you can always contact us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue you face with the app.

Thanks.

JEWBALY

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review

June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thanks.

SEWBERY- PICK STITCH GET

Location India
Time spent using app 13 minutes

nice loved the app. using it for www.sewbery.com to boost conversions. Would need to learn more functionalities

New Wireless Tech

Time spent using app 1 day

just started using it, will add more to review in a few days. other than that its pretty easy to use, just trying to figure out how to add all the features to my site.

DADDYHUUSHOPING

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 18 hours

GOOD APPS , EASY TO SELL PRODUCTS ONLINE MAKE REALLY QUICK SALE. YOU NEED TO TRY THIS APPS FOR ALL OF THE BEGINNER

Jardi-nea

Location France
Time spent using app 19 minutes

very useful for my new business. A lot of futures with the free version! I know I will enjoy playing with it.

HEALTH PROOF SOLUTION

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Cant set the timer, will try to use it first and give real reviews. Thankyou for providing the free trial

gguaua

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app,more good than others.It can help your shop looks more attaction,not bad,chose it.

Wetney.com

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 9 minutes

yes trop cool c chouette mdr lol tu dois tester pcq sinon tu kiffera pas ta vie alors fonce aller mec