Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Serenity CPAP

Hoping to increase sales. Will post another review after I actually use it. LOL Ok it appears to work well. Great!

Mindfulprinting

testing now, looks nice and easy to use tho. cant get sale bar to show on my theme but gonna try after this

Nutriganic Food Supplements

I used the app to inform my customer about my remaining stocks, and to push urgency of sale. It would be nice to ask for a feedback after actual use.

summersons

great up. i hope it will provide all the nessecary help to my store. i enjoyed setting it up as it was very easy.

Net Shop 27

parece bom, acabei de instalar, vamos ver como se comporta, é minha primeira loja e ainda não tenho parametros para avaliar

El Pinchito Verde

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Smarter Skin Care

The free options are pretty good. Still not sure if it's worth it or not to pay the five dollars for more options.

3D Planète Style

ON VERRA BIEN SI ELLE FONCTIONNE CORRECTEMENT AU FIL DES SEMAINES ON VA TESTER !!!! ON verra si elle marche

COD SuperStore

SEEMS HELPFUL. WILL TRY IT AND SEE IF IT WILL GIVE RESULT. FOR NOW I AM JUST TRYING IT, WILL GIVE ANOTHER RATING IN THE FUTURE

Rover of Dover

So far so good. Nice functionality! Seems easy to use, highly recommended. I will update later. I wish I could change colors.