Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Gleamy Joker

This app is really amazing since I created my store I have been using this app to increase my sales. I really recommend it!

ClickOnDemand

i am hoping it will work on my shopify theme. As of now I cant view it on my website. I dont know if it is something to "review app" first before it will work on my website. I dont know yet.

April 5, 2019

Hi,
No.. It is not required to post a review before you try it out.
You can post it later as well.
Also, you can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any support required or use our chat support through app admin.

Thanks.

Luxtrabrows

super app i like it and help me much in my new online store shopify and i ll use always in my new store in future .and i hope i get what i want always witht this app

Wasla Worx

i've just started with this app, but so far im happy with the performance.

I just wish i can get to the point of using it quicker

Race's Watch

L'application propose de nombreuses choses comme la barre d'inventaire ce qui crée beaucoup de pression pour l'acheteur

1 Deal Crew

I really like how I can add a banner above to let people know if they spend over a certain amount, they can have free shipping. I also like how when they go to cart they have a countdown timer.

Dignus

Une version française serait super de plus ça vous permettra de vous différencier de la concurrence ...

3Six Tooth Brush

Very nice app, it's perfect for scarcity and action i recommend it the free plan is good for begin

CatCha Mall

Nice app for countdowns timers and sales pop. If you're looking for a free app to boost your sales, definitely try this one !

OPAL AND JADE

This app was helpful in starting my business. Also there was a helpful video that helped me set up the app.