Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mlotus Store

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

For brand new store just like us, we expect no more than what we can get from such a wonderful app, simple to install and set up, highly recommend!

SHOP BLACK

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

muito bom o app ajuda bastante facio de configuorra e é gratis depois vou compra um vou usar com o prano mensal !

RielEx

Time spent using app 1 day

It's being good using the app. I recommend, embedded in it is a lot of attributes which cumulates to improving your store sales.

Top Gadgets

Location Israel

amazing app helped my sales a lot

Welcome

Time spent using app About 1 hour

exellent app i am sue it will work very well for what i need to use it for, hopefully it ill be a usefull addition to my store and will come in handdy.

Patonton

Location Philippines

vdsvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

ShoppersNova

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Started using this app liking it features will see how it gooes but it looks nice and usable good lcuk

WILLIAM CROWN

Location Italy

I used your application in order to help clients to select products,
i will check for the next days to see how sales will change

Ziatri

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app. I highly recommend. Easy to use and has some fantastic features. timer and sales pop up are very useful

Sheratique

Location Saudi Arabia

Great app. I highly recommend. Easy to use and has some fantastic features. I faced a problem though, I couldn't access Banner settings, and I'm still waiting for response from the developers.