Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany
Time spent using app 11 minutes

i installed it, i configured it right, i added the code... and... it doesent work at all. do i deinstalled the code, i deinstalled the app and wrote this review.

BMBINO

I am still trying to figure everything out. Seems buggy and forces me to leave a review first before seeing changes. I'll test and probably edit this review later.

Martiello

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 11 minutes

eu estou com um problema, desinstalei esse app porem os dados do app ainda estao em minha loja, e isto deixa minha loja lenta, preciso de suporte com isto.

D I T U I E O

Location Italy

Doesn't work well
After i uninstalled the app i still have their setting in my product page.
Worst app ever
This app suck

ROOTY

Time spent using app 36 minutes

It does not work and keeps their buttons on the store after reinstalling. Poor quality. The countdown timers does not even show automatically or manually

IBERIA

Location Spain

Is not working in my store. What are the free services, because I haven been trying to use the app for free but is not working

workouthelper

Time spent using app 8 minutes

this is the slowest app on planet earth. oh my. can't even use it. the fact that it won't even load into my Shopify is ridiculous.

March 27, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. We were working on it and upgraded our server now to give your much better experience.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in for further query or support you need. Thanks.

The Pet Handle

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I used this app for one reasons I wanted the Cart Timer. When I installed it it seemed fine at first. Then I noticed the load time for my cart page was over 15sec!! This is unacceptable guys you will lose people sales this way. That was issue 1. Now I also noticed it enabled the "10,000 people added this to cart" feature without me switching it on. That's when I deleted off my store and you would think the story ends here, but it doesn't. I couldn't get rid of these until i published a previous version of my store losing lots other enhancements I had made. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

Oilia

Time spent using app 5 minutes

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT HAS SCREWED UP ENTIRE SITE. no support either to help. absolutely ridiculous

November 27, 2019

The problem you faced is fixed now. and working fine as we tested with various scenarios.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can resolve it as soon as possible for you.
Thanks.

Science Addicted

Location Italy

DO NOT INSTALL IT
It will mess up your homepage with TTTTT's . Thanks a lot for messing up my website right before BFCM

November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.
Thanks.