Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Royalty Mobile

the app seems slow since i barely got it but hopefully it gets better.

Limitless Effort

Stop texting itbdhsjsjsjnsnsnsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsnsjsjsjjsjsjsjdjjdjddjjdjxjxjjdjdjdjdnsjsjjsjsjdndnndjdndj

Our Generation World

Doesn't remove all code on uninstall. I do wish Apps would sort their act out with this sort of thing!

Phone Factory

Je note 4/5 au top très bonne application timing je recommande fortement elle va me servir très utile

KOMMO JEWELRY

no sé porque no me está yendo pero no ha llegado a funcionar en ningún momento la aplicación. una pena

VIP Giftz

don't know yet haven't finished adding the app and it's asking for a rating would be better if i had a chance to finish setting it up

October 24, 2019

Sorry but there is a misunderstanding, We never ask for a review before you use our app. There is just a link given to post it, you can do it at your convenient time.
Thank you.

Straits Wine

It allow us to promote the sale. Have multiple choice of layout which enhance the look and feel. Overall is easy to use.

Insektweg

Its okay, but there is a bug now on my website which is a bit annoying. Please fix the Countdown bar.

CatShopOnline

Need to test it first , I shall keep you updated................................................................................................................................................................................

June 18, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and sorry for the inconvenience & misunderstanding. It would be great if you write a review after you try with the app. And you can always contact us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue you face with the app.

Thanks.

JEWBALY

they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review

June 18, 2019