Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Theme to Boost Sales

Dreamer Designs

It works wonderfully, even better in some aspects than what you would expect.
The Search feature is 10/10.
It was the only one in its territory from the research we did that allowed us to have 100% the setup we wanted. Support is fantastic, thanks a lot Nancy!

ExpressionMed

We've tried several apps with the group filter and search capability and Ultimate Product and Filter + Search was by far the best. I found that none of these apps are a one click integration from the start, but the customization is very doable - especially when any questions/issues I had were responded to or fixed with 1-2 days. The customer service is outstanding. Other important factors for us besides the obvious functionalities were 1) impact to site speed/performance and 2) ability to maintain all the same functionalities within the theme options on the pages that the filters appeared (not the case with some apps) The app has passed both tests so far, overall we are very happy with it.

September 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We'd love to hear that our app has met your expectation and helped you optimize your site. We always strive to do the best at our jobs to bring excellent solutions to customers like your.

Carlottas Village

Great and quick support in the installation process. The app looks really great on the shop. It fits very well into our design and has good options for filtering and selecting. Looking forward to working with it

September 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! We always strive to provide our customers with products and services that meet and even exceed their expectations.

maliamills.com

great app! i'm really impressed with the level of functionality, ability to customize, and (most importantly) the awesome customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

binexpres

Buenas, mi página binexpres.com tiene problemas con su aplicación, la página de colección se queda en blanco y es la segunda vez que esto ocurre por favor pues estoy intentando con otra app y me dicen que es vuestra app. gracias .. lleva desde hace 8 horas en blanco mi web obtiene un trafico diario elevado y me puede estar causando perdida de clientes gracias ..

September 18, 2020

We’re sorry to hear about your bad experience. Since our app only runs on the theme you set-up, you can always re-publish the original one to live. In case you haven't duplicated your theme yet, please re-install our app > go to the app admin panel > click Theme Setup/ I want to revert a theme > Select Automatic uninstallation and a theme that was set up with our widget. This will remove all of our app code from your theme. We have tried to contact via email and hope it found you well. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Lamentamos escuchar tu mala experiencia. Dado que nuestra aplicación solo se ejecuta en el tema que configuró, siempre puede volver a publicar el original en vivo. En caso de que aún no haya duplicado su tema, vuelva a instalar nuestra aplicación> vaya al panel de administración de la aplicación> haga clic en Configuración del tema / Quiero revertir un tema> Seleccione Desinstalación automática y un tema que se configuró con nuestro widget. Esto eliminará todo el código de nuestra aplicación de su tema. Hemos intentado ponernos en contacto por correo electrónico y esperamos haberlo encontrado bien. Nos encantaría hacer las cosas bien si nos da otra oportunidad.

Atelier Phone

Beatifull app with a lot of widgets. Quite easy. Very customizable. Assistance wonderful! In two minuts, they solved my problem.

Karusel

Most fantastic app. Here are the three great things it did to my site: 1. my filters are incredibly convenient now, very easy to customize and navigate. 2. the search engine improved a lot. My store is in Russian, and still search engine has no difficulties indexing and recognizing search requests, making suggestions and finding stuff in tags, product descriptions and collections. It is day and night compared to the basic shopify search engine. 3. merchandising rules: I am now able to push out of stock products to the end of the lists, which is very helpful.
I had some troubles integrating the app to the theme because I screwed some of the settings, and the team was very helpful and quick to react. They studied my code, with all those cyrillic symbols and came back with a solution. Thank you!

September 15, 2020

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of our app Ultimate Filter & Search. Our team always strives to offer the best solution for Shopify merchants to optimize product discoverability in their stores. We are so happy that you're enjoying its features and performance. We really appreciate you being a customer.

DiscountShop

After experimenting with other apps, we found this to be the best option for setting up customized filters in each collection. The best thing about this app was that it provided better support for variants than other apps.

When we later discovered that it interfered with a couple of other apps, we wrote to the support team and they promptly and properly fixed the issue. That convinced us that we have made the right choice.

Eclectic Collection

I have tried a lot of options after using Ultimate Product Filter, and I am sure to tell you that is if not the best, one of the best options that you can find on Shopify apps. The support works very fast to help to fix problems that eventually you can get with the filter and some paid layouts. Thanks for everything Nancy!

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! It means a lot to us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We will make sure to share this with the entire team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

kweeklampspecialist

Great app, also products load fast. i used different apps but all deleted because products failed to load. also good customer support, helped me out quick with good responses wich actually worked.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9