Rezensionen (537)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. April 2024

Looks great and working like i need it to. Support was on it with answers!

puppupgo
6 tage mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 23. April 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We're thrilled to hear that it works well for you and that our support team was able to assist you effectively.

5. Februar 2024

Just and Amazing app, and the support is even better, Always there to help with anything.

The Territory Ahead
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively.

13. Mai 2024

This is really nice and the support is quick and reliable.

Skechers Malaysia
Malaysia
14 tage mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We're really glad you like our product and service. Your satisfaction means a lot to us.

14. Februar 2024

The issue was resolved quickly. Thanks for such fast service

Navneetstore.com
Indien
8 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

We're delighted to hear that we could resolve your issue swiftly. Providing fast and efficient service is always our priority. Thank you for choosing us!

23. Mai 2024

I had difficulties with the app and wanted to uninstall it but I thought I'd ask the support first I had a lady called Nancy in the support very polite she explained everything to me the app is super the customer support is wonderful I kept the app and am happy with it

JayVibes
Deutschland
Etwa 9 stunden mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad our support team could assist you with the app setup. It's fantastic to hear that you're happy with the app and decided to keep it. If you ever need any further assistance, we're always here for you.

27. Februar 2024

I am using this plugin with Filter and this plugin is very full featured and powerful. I had a problem and the customer service staff helped me out right away. I highly recommend this plugin.

Luxehomezone
17 tage mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you're finding our plugin to be full-featured and powerful, and that our customer service team was able to assist you promptly when you encountered an issue. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to continually providing top-notch support and enhancing our plugin to meet your needs.

23. Mai 2024

very helpfull customer service

Brick Sneakers
Rumänien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words. Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

Bearbeitet am 2. April 2024

I like Nancy, she helps me solve more solutions, and this filter is very nice, and can meet my all needs.

Oh my god! This filter is not free!!!

NinescapeLand
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 29. März 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team is dedicated to providing the best support and solutions to ensure our users have a seamless and satisfying experience.

26. Januar 2024

Great app, main reason for this is the customer support. Always very quick and helpful when issues arise with app and adjusting certain things. If you have a large store with a need for very specific filters I highly suggest this app as it is easy to customise.

Big Ice Box
Irland
7 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you like our app and found our support helpful. It's great to know that our customization options have met your needs, especially for large stores with specific filtering requirements.

25. Februar 2024

Great support.
I asked a question via chat and it was resolved within minutes.

PHショップ
Japan
4 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team.