Rezensionen (543)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Februar 2024

Just and Amazing app, and the support is even better, Always there to help with anything.

The Territory Ahead
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively.

27. Februar 2024

I am using this plugin with Filter and this plugin is very full featured and powerful. I had a problem and the customer service staff helped me out right away. I highly recommend this plugin.

Luxehomezone
17 tage mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you're finding our plugin to be full-featured and powerful, and that our customer service team was able to assist you promptly when you encountered an issue. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to continually providing top-notch support and enhancing our plugin to meet your needs.

14. Februar 2024

The issue was resolved quickly. Thanks for such fast service

Navneetstore.com
Indien
8 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

We're delighted to hear that we could resolve your issue swiftly. Providing fast and efficient service is always our priority. Thank you for choosing us!

26. Januar 2024

Great app, main reason for this is the customer support. Always very quick and helpful when issues arise with app and adjusting certain things. If you have a large store with a need for very specific filters I highly suggest this app as it is easy to customise.

Big Ice Box
Irland
7 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you like our app and found our support helpful. It's great to know that our customization options have met your needs, especially for large stores with specific filtering requirements.

25. Februar 2024

Great support.
I asked a question via chat and it was resolved within minutes.

PHショップ
Japan
4 monate mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team.

14. Januar 2024

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. This app will cause you nothing but stress.

I've changed prices today which are displaying on the product page only, but not the collection page. The app is now down and I cannot contact customer support, and had to cancel my entire campaign.

This is not the first issue we have had. We have published products which have not appeared on the website, and had to uninstall the app. Another time when a new product was published, it was displaying with no images and randomly a 404 redirect blog at the top of the page.

This review is to help other merchants to avoid this, as I promise you that you will experience nothing but issues and general slowdown/malfunction of your website.

boxmenswear
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

We're deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused by the issue and the unavailability of our support at the time of your campaign. After careful investigation, we've identified that the root cause was a third-party service provider. We've since conducted a thorough audit of all our service providers to prevent such issues from recurring in the future. Additionally, we've implemented a robust disaster recovery plan to enhance the security and reliability of our app. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to resolving any outstanding concerns you may have.

13. Februar 2024

Wonderful App to Search By Metafield
and Support is very fast and good

Mecca Books
3 monate mit der App
5. März 2024

Rly Good support, rly good app

QUDO USA
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ hat geantwortet 11. März 2024

We're delighted to hear that you're loving our support and app. Your kind words truly brighten our day.

14. September 2023

I signed up for the trial with this app and thought it was great. Once it was about to end, I realized that other apps allow the same number of products in a collection to be filtered for the same price or cheaper, so I canceled the trial and went to another app. Customer service understood and very quickly helped me fully uninstall.

I can confidently tell you: I have not found another app nearly as good as this, (which is why I'm back!) with every single one of the other apps managing somehow to destroy my theme in one way or another by altering key features in the theme, and customer service taking too long.

This app is simple to use yet detailed and has many features. It does not slow your store down and has a great-looking filter. The customer service is great. Yes, it's more expensive than other apps. And yes, it's better than other apps. If you're looking for an excellent collection filter app, this is the one. I highly recommend it.

spacesavingbed
9 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 28. Mai 2024

I am updating my October 2023 review in May 2024, with further positive feedback (as can't submit multiple reviews).

Following on from the previous brilliant work by the team last October 2023, helping us to stylize the collection /filter pages (we have a lot of info to display), we'd found that that the format wasn't working well for mobile users. I sent the team a mock-up diagram of how I would like the content to display, including the need to embed information pulled from external apps/plugins. Literally 24 hours later, the team had rendered the changes, fixed the formatting, fully tested and deployed working. WOW!!

We are in start-up mode and despite offering to pay towards development fees, the team did the work free of charge - pro-bono to help get us up and running.

I have spent much time researching different Shopify filter and search options - this solution stands head and shoulders above others on flexibility, performance, features, metafield use, price and just brilliant support.

Businesses at our stage of growth depend on suppliers being flexible and responsive and we will look to keep good relationships with the team as we grow and continue to utilise their apps and services wherever possible. A big thank you! :) :) :)

ORIGINAL REVIEW - October 2023:-
If I could rate this developer 10 stars versus 5, I would. If you are working with sorting and filtering collections based on custom metafields - look no further, this is the app to go for. Here's why.....

Firsty, the App is the only one that makes sorting collections by custom metafield not only possible, but intuitive to set up and immediately working, including the possibility to override front-end default collection sort settings and set the order of default sort priorities. Wow.

Then you get into the business of these filtering apps all rendering their own collection-product template, which overrides your installed collection template and any customisations you've done in Liquid. Here's the 10 stars bit - firstly the filter template looks native without having to make a bunch of additional custom settings (believe me I've tried several other apps where this was a nightmare to get things looking "normal"). Secondly, the developers went out their way to create a Javascript render of my liquid customisations - which included a table rendering custom metafields, so the collection template looks exactly the way I developed it in Liquid. And all sorted in 24hrs.

And another major point - the filters look great out the box, and have a nice set of customisation features including colouration of the ranges and can handle custom metafields. Just all-'round brilliant product and support. Thank you.

Make Life Easier Technologies