Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 januari 2023

We have this app on a few of our stores and I DO like the app. However it has many issues which have cost us tons of sales.

1) Their server goes down which means your collection pages will not load.
2) Black Friday the app stopped working for a few hours making customers unable to look at products unless they had the link saved.
3) Currently, as I write this, none of the 100+ items we've added in the past 24 hours are showing leaving us unable to do a promo. Their excuse is that it's syncing, which is unacceptable, it doesn't take 24 hours. This is also making out of stock items show as in stock since the collections aren't up to date.

Toy Place
7 månader användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 16 januari 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We have improved the sync speed for your store it should be fast now. It was due to a rare issue with the service. We fixed it and it should be working fine now. Your new items should be showing now.

17 juli 2023

Not happy at all with this app!! Like many other 1-star reviews - this app broke my theme. Once I downloaded the app, instead of all my items being categorized in the correct collections, every item on my website was grouped into one collection. My website would refresh after about 5 seconds and then correct itself. After I uninstalled the app, it still was somehow connected to my websites theme. I had to reach out to Shopify, and they escalated my issue to their development team because it wasn't an easy fix. Then I reached out to the Developer of the app, and they had to be the ones to fix the issue. Just be cautious when downloading this app!

Ryla Raine
Ungefär 16 timmar användning av appen
23 augusti 2023

It breaks your theme and your customizations. You should first have a backup and try it before implementing to your store. They seem nice, try to help, I appreciate that. But it does not work properly. I hope it does on your store.

Sweet Home Stores
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
25 april 2023

I was looking forward to using this app on the website - until it wouldn't load any of my pages once it was installed. Even after uninstalling the app my theme was broken.

Harper’s Haven Shop
16 minuter användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 25 april 2023

The issue was caused by breaking changes that Shopify had just released around 1-2h ago. As soon as we discovered the problem, we quickly fixed it. Unfortunately, you were installing the app right after these breaking changes were made. It would be great if you could give us another try.

Redigerat 8 juli 2022

Terrible customer service, it’s not good filter , I was paying $4 a month they’re saying now $29 a month, stay away I’m using almost 2 years this app , I’ll check on market more better performance for sure , also you messed up my website, your filter working also terrible why i got choose your filter because of $4 a month , so why you’re asking $29 for a month for this app , it’s not usable, HELLO EVERYONE! DON’T PAY MORE THAN $4 A MONTH ,

Olivia Furniture
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 6 juli 2022

We have the recent chat log (July 5, 2022) that you said we were helpful and you had been using it for 2 years. During this period, per our Live chat & Helpdesk records, we have not received any issue from you whatsoever. How come we messed up your site? We also have the chat log 2 years ago (Nov 10, 2020) you actively asked that you wanted to pay $20 a YEAR. We serve thousands of stores, yet we are truly puzzled by your review.

We have been helping you a lot since the beginning. We gave the $4/mon for up-to 2500 items plan (official price is $49.99) 2 years ago as we were new and wanted to keep a good relationship with you. You are now demanding $8/mon for up-to 5000 (official price is $69.99) that we could not accept as your price is not enough for our support and bare-metal infrastructure and we offered you another plan. After all our support and offers, we still got the 1* review anyway. It's just sad.

Hope you see that our app really works and our effort helped you deep down in your heart. Have a good start! Still, if you need help, we are happy to help you at support@sobooster.com.

Redigerat 19 februari 2023

App constantly doesn't work messing up sales. Our collections have now been messed up for 18 hours without us realizing causing us a loss in sales. I've made many complaints to them over the years we have been using this on our several stores and it's still an issue years later.

Magick Planet
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Redigerat 24 maj 2021

This is the worst app you could ever use. It literally ruined our sales. If you have a website with lots of products, this is not the app for you. To be honest, it is scruffy at best, the search categories are not accurate and need a lot of work, its overpriced, the customer service is very average, and if I had my time again I would avoid this app at all cost. After installing our sales fell substantially, and we worked out the app was excluding three quarters of our products, the reminder emails said we had around 3700 products on our store, the truth is we had over 10,000. We were stupid, but this app is terrible. Don't be sucked in. The reply from the developer say's it all, they do not care less that my store was ruined by their app, it's all about the money for them. You have been warned.

Vapester | Vaping
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 24 maj 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I see that you have been using the app for a year and we offered you an unprecedented discount for your 2500 items. We clearly showed the usage exceeded message and notification. When you exceed the plan the app cannot index and show more products which is normal in all apps. We also offered a good discount for your upgrade. But sadly after all our support, free customization and good offers, you still want a very low price for a large store which we can not afford. We hope Shopify will involve in this case as we were threatened to be given 2x bad reviews if we did not accept his low price request for 2 stores each 2500 items a year ago. We accepted as we were new, did not want bad reviews and hoped to have a good relationship with the merchant. Chat history is still on our storage.

24 september 2022

Messed up my whole website. photos don't show up. what a mess. I uninstalled and it won't go away now.

Limoges Box Boutique
36 minuter användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 24 september 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Your theme is the legacy Simple theme v3.0. We found the issue and can help you fix it quickly. Please accept our theme request so our dev can help you handle the issue.

Redigerat 18 januari 2022

We used this app for almost a year with no problem at all. With Shopify new update and added filter functionality we decided to let go of the app. Our page speed dropped 10 points the day we deleted. We suspect bad behavior from the app developers since I explicitely mentioned that we are removing the app inorder to improve our store speed. Shopify chat also confirmed that the app may have left residual code. We are yet to confirm this. I'll update the review accordingly.

BOKITTA
Libanon
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 19 januari 2022

Sorry to hear that you would use the default filter features. We checked your site and see no code left from our app that can affect your site. The score drop may be that: our app is highly optimized for speed and when you remove it and use the default theme filter, that advantage is gone with our app and your store score is back to slow again.

14 september 2022

After installing this app, my collection pages are incredibly slow. After uninstalling the application to fix the issue, their filters remain, which is slowing down my website.

BORG SOUND
Danmark
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ svarade 14 september 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the response time from the server to our test location in the US is pretty fast. We can move your store data to our EU DC so you can connect to it faster. Our app has the theme revert function. In case you dont know, we have sent the theme request to your email so our dev can help you quickly.