Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

Vapester | Vaping

This is the worst app you could ever use. It literally ruined our sales. If you have a website with lots of products, this is not the app for you. To be honest, it is scruffy at best, the search categories are not accurate and need a lot of work, its overpriced, the customer service is very average, and if I had my time again I would avoid this app at all cost. After installing our sales fell substantially, and we worked out the app was excluding three quarters of our products, the reminder emails said we had around 3700 products on our store, the truth is we had over 10,000. We were stupid, but this app is terrible. Don't be sucked in. The reply from the developer say's it all, they do not care less that my store was ruined by their app, it's all about the money for them. You have been warned.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I see that you have been using the app for a year and we offered you an unprecedented discount for your 2500 items. We clearly showed the usage exceeded message and notification. When you exceed the plan the app cannot index and show more products which is normal in all apps. We also offered a good discount for your upgrade. But sadly after all our support, free customization and good offers, you still want a very low price for a large store which we can not afford. We hope Shopify will involve in this case as we were threatened to be given 2x bad reviews if we did not accept his low price request for 2 stores each 2500 items a year ago. We accepted as we were new, did not want bad reviews and hoped to have a good relationship with the merchant. Chat history is still on our storage.

DARTGIFT

Your app was good, but with the support you provide, it is no more the case! sent an email to Hazel from your team wit hno response! Not even an automatic reply! Also, I feel there is a lack of communication within your team. It is also not a good practice to showcase emails sent to you to the public! Your app and service is far below average. I would like to honestly share my experience with this app. I strongly advise you, as a customer, to install another app! The support is a disaster! I duplicated the theme and installed it, then I had a problem with some weird links in the header. I asked support, but tey are not responsive and pretend it is not coming from the app! Now that I completely deleted it, my store is back to normal. They are not transparent with their clients as they do not show you the number of products per plan. It is really bad that shopify does not support reviews with pictures! I just deinstalled the app! For the first plan (1899 USD/month), you pay for 30000 products, which is too expensive! also, for 18,99 USD you pay for 500 products which is rediculous. Other apps provide more with a cheaper price! My advice: Do not install this app! I spent exactly 7 minutes to write this review, although I have plenty of tasks to finalize. I hope the 7 minutes spent will save time to others businesses.

April 7, 2021

UPDATE: We do not have any member with Hazel name. We received only one email from you requesting to use color pickers and no mention about links. Plz double check? I guess another app had the issue with your site. It's sad and unfair that we received 1* caused by another app's issues
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. I want to make sure that we are on the same page. Here is what we received from your reply from our warmly welcome email:
"Hello Nancy,

Your app is good, but I would like to fix the problems that came from
automatic setup in mobile and desktop view. Please have a look at this:

I would like to have a color picker instead of checkboxes please.
Thank you in advance for your valuable support."

I did not see you mention about the weird links in your email. And our agent replied to your messages within 1-2 mins. Could you double check? If we had a chance to check your theme, we can fix that at no cost even if we do not cause that.

Our app is more expensive than other apps as it has many advanced features and it's premium. To handle large stores 300k items we need to put them on bare-mental clusters to ensure performance and the cost for that infrastructure and IT staffs to manage that is not cheap. I feel bad to have the 1* just for the price :(

Look forward to hearing from you.

Concetto è

This app is very untrustable. Sometimes they go down and since the app manage all the collection pages you'll end up with a down store too. The main issue is that they NEVER tell you, you'll have to find out yourself and quickly act: publish an emergency theme, stop ads campaign (if they are running with collection pages links), etc...
Better to stay far from this , a lot of time to recover the mess.

February 22, 2021

The issue was with the merchant's custom links not redirected to the correct filters. It only happened to your store migrated from the previous version. We were working overnight to handle this for you. Everything is back to normal now :) Good night sir.

STREET STYLE RO

The functionality was good to one point. The products were not uploaded to the site instantly like before installing the app because the products go trough the app. The trial expired and our uploaded products would not show on the website at all. Every time we were trying to reorder the products on the website it will take at least 10 minutes for them to show. An app should not dictate or allow how and when the products are shown on our website. We removed the app and asked the company to remove all the code for our site to continue to function properly. Good app at a first glance but totally not worth it! We had times when none of the products were showing in the collection as well. I do not recommend this app!

November 3, 2020

We are sorry for your bad experience. I want to address your issues as follows:

1- Your products not showing: Your trial was expired and the app stopped receiving updates from the Shopify. It's normal in all search apps. When a merchant upgrades to a paid plan, the app functions normally again
2- Product reordering not updated: Shopify does not notify apps about products reordering. That why we set an interval for our app to poll data from Shopify and it would take some mins to update the manual orders of collections.

The app had been working correctly during your trial and the layout was perfect as we checked your site as always for all stores installing our app.

binexpres

Buenas, mi página binexpres.com tiene problemas con su aplicación, la página de colección se queda en blanco y es la segunda vez que esto ocurre por favor pues estoy intentando con otra app y me dicen que es vuestra app. gracias .. lleva desde hace 8 horas en blanco mi web obtiene un trafico diario elevado y me puede estar causando perdida de clientes gracias ..

September 18, 2020

We’re sorry to hear about your bad experience. Since our app only runs on the theme you set-up, you can always re-publish the original one to live. In case you haven't duplicated your theme yet, please re-install our app > go to the app admin panel > click Theme Setup/ I want to revert a theme > Select Automatic uninstallation and a theme that was set up with our widget. This will remove all of our app code from your theme. We have tried to contact via email and hope it found you well. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Lamentamos escuchar tu mala experiencia. Dado que nuestra aplicación solo se ejecuta en el tema que configuró, siempre puede volver a publicar el original en vivo. En caso de que aún no haya duplicado su tema, vuelva a instalar nuestra aplicación> vaya al panel de administración de la aplicación> haga clic en Configuración del tema / Quiero revertir un tema> Seleccione Desinstalación automática y un tema que se configuró con nuestro widget. Esto eliminará todo el código de nuestra aplicación de su tema. Hemos intentado ponernos en contacto por correo electrónico y esperamos haberlo encontrado bien. Nos encantaría hacer las cosas bien si nos da otra oportunidad.