Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Theme to Boost Sales

Louise's Party Deals

Best decision I made all week signing up for this. The customer service is second to none and the app has made a huge difference to my website many thanks 5* simply isn't enough

Sage Society

This app is must have and it offers much more. Not to mention their support team is one of the best to work with.

OrganicFootsteps

I was not quite happy with our old filter app, as it gave me a headache every time I needed to launch new products. This app sync immediately, and works easy and perfect. So happy to have tried it out.
The support is top notch, can only recommend this app.

Yarn Designers Boutique

Such a cool app, there's so much I was able to do with it. It's made my site look nicer which was an added bonus I wasn't expecting. They've handled all my questions and special requests quickly and customer service has been ace!

Spectrawide Bookstore

Very fast response, and fixed my query quickly. Also very easy to use and makes the site look amazing!

Palm Golf Co.

We have products with a ton of variants and this app really helped us create a better user experience. At times, not all variants are in stock so the filters really help customer narrow the search down quickly. Customer service was quick to help with little tweaks I needed.

Electric Family

Incredible app and phenomenal customer service! Had an urgent issue that needed resolution, and the team was able to complete in under 2 hours. We can't express how important that is to us.

Netali Nissim

Customer service at the highest level!
Amazing and easy to use app!
Warmly recommended!
This app will lift any store to the next level.

Kocolabs

So far I have had an excellent experience with this app. It is super fast, serves all of our filter needs, and the code is customizable through the app which is a huge plus. The app originally was not compatible with the theme that my store uses but the SoBooster team made it compatible (and really good looking) within 2 days. The customer support was extremely quick and thorough and I would recommend this app to anybody who needs an elegant filter and search solution. It also integrates a quick view and add to cart feature which is super useful.

Thank you so much to the SoBooster team :) it has been a pleasure working with you.

TRiBot

Amazing app! Fast, customizable, powerful, beautiful, and easy to use. We had some issues with getting the right look with our theme, but after reaching out to support, they were able to customize it to our theme for free in a matter of days.

Very impressed with this app and their support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6