Ultimate Shield: Dropshipping

Ultimate Shield: Dropshipping

by Ultimate Shield

Dropship The #1 best USA registered christian brand products

Apparel of Faith

I added the app to my store I tried to add the products I clicked Import this page, I waited and waited nothing added. I was really hoping it would work cause they are great products. I'm uninstalling the app. Sorry but it needs some work.

Ultimate Shield came to my rescue they fixed my problem and now I have me a Great store with Great products. Thank you Ultimate Shield for caring.
I would recommend this app to anyone who wants Great products to sell and the BEST support.

January 14, 2020

Thanks for your review. We notice that you currently do not have an active store with shopify, Our app does not work on inactive store. Please activate your shopify account before installing our app. Thanks

Thank you for reaching back to us after activating your store. i am happy that we were able to help and get your store up and running well.

The English Barn

I like the dropshipping app quite a bit. They have excellent customer service and respond to your questions usually within 12 hours or less. I love the look and the design of the products. Over all great app!

January 12, 2020

Thanks so much for providing us with feedback about your experience with Ultimate Shield.

fullarmor

This christian dropshipping app is great. Easy to use app.great customer service. They are quick to answer my questions.

January 6, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate it.

Divine shield apparel

I have being searching for a particular Dropshipping niche on shopify app store. I finally was able to find this faith- based dropshipping app with great products and fast shipping worldwide.

Above UL™ Apparel

This app is awesome! Easy to use. Great christian products to dropship. I highly recommend this app.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!