Rezensionen (108)

CurvasPerfectas
Spanien
43 minuten mit der App
App Forge hat geantwortet 13. September 2023

Thank you for the review and I'm sorry to hear that our app didn't meet your needs. Would you mind telling us a bit more about what you disliked about the app so we can correct it or add the missinbg features? Thank you!

21. Januar 2024

desinstalei e me fizeram a cobrança. quero o reebolso!

Minha loja
Brasilien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
19. Juli 2022

This app was easy to set up and integrate with the store quickly. We have a lot of sizing options and it fit our needs well.

Blokes Advice
Australien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
22. November 2022

I used this app for my appareal size chart and i really love that app, very easy and convinent to use

Flipped Lab
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
11. September 2020

Really good! Very clean and improved my conversion rates. Customer service really good too! Highly recommend

Vitality Band
Irland
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
14. März 2022

The team is super responsive and helpful and they made sure the app does exactly what we want. Highly recommend it

Tout en cœur
Frankreich
6 monate mit der App
10. November 2020

Great app and was able to get assistance from customer service who quickly resolved my problem. 5 stars

Luna Looks
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
1. September 2022

It's amazing! Just communicated with the developer of the app, and quickly solved the problem of my size chart not showing the score. Recommended app! !

Cashmereone
China
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
26. September 2018

Brilliant. Great support by Harsimer and Vikas real time. Trial is rewarded by confidence of quality. These guys know what they are doing. It's locked in as an app on heyzindagi.in now. We are beginning rollout today. Cheers.

heyzindagi.in
Indien
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
27. April 2021

Size chart is very glitchy and customer service is horrible. I do not recommend this app to anyone.

Zamage