Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

RUNWAYIN

Excellent and Prompt Support. Flexibility to design Size Charts. Most Presets available. User-friendly interface.

stylifiy

I want to change the positon of size chart. They help me in time. Very good service. Thanks so much.

justcurve

The app is very good, support can help us solve the problem in time patiently, provide us with some features, I am sorry to bring you trouble, thank you very much.

Shape Addict

This plugin is very good if you want to simply add size charts per products or collections, support help you build the wanted design witch save a lot of time and money ;) a must have

Uniforms Warehouse

Awesome app for showing sizing charts, flexible and easy to customize. Best part is you can upload sizes via csv format to save heaps of time for a complex site with heaps of different products. Excellent support as well! Highly recommend!

KewlPick

A very great app to use and any help i needed or tweaking i needed was resolved in 24 hours. They are very responsive and I've been using their app for months now. I definitely recommend them, five star for sure.

SassyChicApparel

Brilliant app. Tried a few others but none had the flexibility like Ultimate Size Chart or options. Was exactly what I was after. Support were fantastic too, and helped me get setup quickly without any hassle. Highly recommend.

FLUX

I have tried most size chart apps on Shopify and none of them compares to this app. It has really good features, especially the size calculator. The team are the most helpful team ever and help me out with every little change I want to make, even custom changes. One of the members of staff even stayed awake at 4 am to help me make the changes I wanted to make. Such good customer service and a really good app. 100% Recommend. Great job guys!

Mini Men

It's really a great way to display your Size charts. Very easy and intuitive. Also their support is amazing. Very quick and solved my issues and made sure that the app worked fine for us.

Natural High Surfshop

Fantastic helpdesk! They helped me through every little obstacle i met.
It's pretty easy to add size charts to your products.
Totally would recommend this app!