Ultimate Size Chart

Ultimate Size Chart

by App Forge

Manage or add Size Charts

Luna Looks

Great app and was able to get assistance from customer service who quickly resolved my problem. 5 stars

Ordicle

Their support team is very responsive, issues solved quickly. Good app in general, provide everything I need for my website.

We Are Kindred

A great app and exactly what our team were looking for! The support team are great and prompt at solving any queries.

Vitality Band

Really good! Very clean and improved my conversion rates. Customer service really good too! Highly recommend

Clothia

This app is unique and fully meets our needs. Excellent support team. Strongly recommend it.

Whisper

Great little app that does exactly what it's supposed to, with plenty of customisation too! Support has also been great when needed. All-in, definitely a recommended app.

wholesomedeals

Excellent support team, they were able to help me
I really like the features it has definitely recommend
the app is amazing

Queens Of Yoga | Clothes & Props for Women

I needed an app to display a true size chart on my store and i think i've just found it. High quality result, easy to edit, the customer service is always available if you need some help. Very efficient. Keep going like this ! :)

VibeYourStyle.Shop

This app is really really helpful to create size charts for all our products. It is very easy to use and so convenient as well as it has conversions.

Top Guy Tees

Great app. I had a bit of a learning curve but customer support helped guide me until I knew what I was doing. Ultimate Size Chart is just what I was looking for. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9