Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Zodiacity

I haven't faced any problem using this app because it means what it says; setting it up is as easy as 1-2-3! Clean and slick design too, well done!

smoovth

Works very well, love the setup and most importantly performs very fast. Highly recommended. PS: hope it stays free :)

QUECY

This app is very simple and easy to use, works well and definitely worth a try. Support team is very responsive and happy to help.

Louie21 Cosmétiques

That's just perfect ! Support is awesome and Lynda is the best ! Will recommend to everyone don't want to code a sticky ATC and boost conversion rate!

The Only Gem

This app is amazing!! I have definitely seen an increase in my conversions and it added a very beautiful touch to the stores overall aesthetic. I have no complaints so this app gets 5 stars. Also, I recommend the Trusted badges app by Conversion Bear. It is great for keeping new customers on your web page longer and makes you look more legit!

18living

Very convenient , very easy to use app , especially Lynda's service is very good.
Very recommended

Pawnatics

The free plan version is good, Once I earn enough money from my shotify store, I won`t think twice to invest money on this apps. you guys are awesome.

Fashionable Essentials

great app i have ever use in shopiy its best and best there are many options of color setting and transparency

Guy's Car Accessories

Looks slick. I think it'll help out when users scroll through my product reviews and don't have to scroll all the way up.

Feli Collection

I used several of their apps and seriously they are really easy to use and very professional nothing but love!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13