Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Louie21 Cosmétiques

That's just perfect ! Support is awesome and Lynda is the best ! Will recommend to everyone don't want to code a sticky ATC and boost conversion rate!

The Only Gem

This app is amazing!! I have definitely seen an increase in my conversions and it added a very beautiful touch to the stores overall aesthetic. I have no complaints so this app gets 5 stars. Also, I recommend the Trusted badges app by Conversion Bear. It is great for keeping new customers on your web page longer and makes you look more legit!

18living

Very convenient , very easy to use app , especially Lynda's service is very good.
Very recommended

Pawnatics

The free plan version is good, Once I earn enough money from my shotify store, I won`t think twice to invest money on this apps. you guys are awesome.

Fashionable Essentials

great app i have ever use in shopiy its best and best there are many options of color setting and transparency

Guy's Car Accessories

Looks slick. I think it'll help out when users scroll through my product reviews and don't have to scroll all the way up.

Feli Collection

I used several of their apps and seriously they are really easy to use and very professional nothing but love!

Eydias

Very Great APP.But I have only one problem.Because I use cart drawer,when I click on "add to cart" button",the cart drawer doesn't slide out.Please help me.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!

We are working on syncing the bar to close when a drawer / ajax cart is opened. I expect it to be solved this week.

In the meantime, if you know some code or you're working with a developer - you could use the custom JS / CSS inputs under the "Advanced" tab.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns, I'd love to help!
I'm available here - lynda@conversionbear.com

SupplyDrop PH

Took minutes to setup. Works like a charm, the customization features are excellent. Added tracking via FB pixel and pinterest are a bonus. Couldn't ask for more for a free app.

Majestia™

Best in the market! The team is very professional and helpful.
I suggest this app anyone who hesitates to try!