Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

The Motlun Mask Shop

I'm very impress how easy this is to install and I configure it less than 5 mins! Compared to the others, I was struggling pretty much with the buy me button especially. Thanks for your email telling me you guys have the sticky add to cart! Awesome stuff! :)

Volcanic Planet Skincare l Official Store

I would highly recommend the Conversion Bear team. Every issue or change we have needed to make has been implemented quickly and efficiently. One of the best app teams on Shopify, and their apps work!

February 10, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🤩 always at your service. Lynda.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

This app is amazing and customer service is spectacular! Special shoutout to Lynda and the whole team! They reply within minutes and tend to your needs to makes sure that you are completely satisfied. My conversions increased in just my first day, after switching from another similar application. They offer so many customizations, and really help improve your stores conversion rate immediately! Personally I saw an overall increase in conversions and 3 sales I can attribute to this application within just hours!!! The previous app I had tried never came close! The Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart App is a MUST HAVE! Simplicity in optimization, conversion rate continues to increase! I'm definitely staying with this application for life! Even would consider upgrading to a pro plan (haven't looked into the upgrades, but I think they offer everything for that low very reasonable price, and with a free trial who can complain right? I mean come on within hours i'm already seeing an increase in sales and overall ATC's, RC's, and CC's! Huge recommendation from someone who has tried all similar apps! Not only that, I also use their Upsell application now and a few other applications they offer, I have probably left 5 reviews in my years as an ecommerce professional, however, I can tell you with complete confidence that I was so impressed I felt inclined to let others know about the amazing line of applications offered! A++++ for customer service, effectiveness, and user friendly GUI oh and they don't leave code all over your theme so you won't end up with a messy theme code. It would've been such a hassle removing left over code from previous application, but they did it for me for free without hesitation and with speed. I'm talking in minutes! Add this application and thank me later, please, take my advice!!!! Enjoy the sales and friendly services! Check out their badges app and upsell app, I love them! Similar results!

February 9, 2020

Amazing review. Thank you so much 👍 happy to help anytime. Lynda.

Neko Suki

Excellent support and excellent tech team that helped me resolve an issue swiftly! 11/10 I recommend this app

February 4, 2020

Thank you for the perfect review! 🎉 Lynda.

Olympe Paris

Amazing job , thanks for your work with all your apps , u made my life so peace , i recommand ++ thanks you

January 24, 2020

Olympe Paris thank you so much for this lovely review. Cheers for more sales 🤗

Karmaa

This is by far the best sticky add to cart button. Lynda and her team provide out of this world support, and they are super fast to help me when needed!

Lift Yourself

This app has helped me increase my conversion rate across all my stores! Well worth $9.99/month - on top of this their support team is quick to getting back to you AND Customizes the app to match your stores needs. I needed their development team help code somethings into my store, and they got what I needed done within 24 hours! Not to mention that they added some features tp the app that I recommended. Seriously cannot have had any better experience.

If you are serious about growing your shopify store this app is a must have!

The Body Pen

The customer support is excellent, we ran into an issue and it was resolved quickly. The app really does work too!

Slimiies

awesome customer support, they really helped us to do the best as possible in UX, also the sticky add to cart look better than any other one

stilform

Best App I have used so far. As an design addicted person I can say that this plugin is by far the best sticky add to cart plugin.

Trust me.