Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 juin 2020

best app wwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MLXT STORE
30 avril 2020

Je viens de l'installer, sa fonctionne bien, à voir si sa donne des résultats, pour l'instant au top

NEWBAYAN™
France
7 octobre 2019

I tested about 10 apps regarding sticky bar until I find this one which is the best for me . Very simple, fully customable, I use my ultimate sticky bar to make an external link to my thrivecart landing page matching with outlink app. Thank you very much Lynda ! You're the best !!!!

iPadestock
France
14 janvier 2021

I had a slight issue with the button color, so I contacted the customer service. These guys responded in like 10 seconds - SERIOUSLY WTF HOW!! Thanks so much for your support and help - the app is great and everything I need - much better than any other app I've tested - and best of all there aren't any limits, so you can benefit from 10%+ increase in conversions from literally doing nothing at all! Thanks :D

Relieve USA
Royaume-Uni
9 avril 2020

Good app, works fine.

The support is wonderful. This app help us to get a better add to cart conversion.

koogla.com
Allemagne
30 août 2019

Very Great APP.But I have only one problem.Because I use cart drawer,when I click on "add to cart" button",the cart drawer doesn't slide out.Please help me.

Eydias
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Conversion Bear a répondu 31 août 2019

Thanks for the awesome review!

We are working on syncing the bar to close when a drawer / ajax cart is opened. I expect it to be solved this week.

In the meantime, if you know some code or you're working with a developer - you could use the custom JS / CSS inputs under the "Advanced" tab.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns, I'd love to help!
I'm available here - lynda@conversionbear.com

26 septembre 2019

It's really customizable, I like it. Using it for my shop and it helps keep the customer stay engage with his eyes to the cart.

biedermeier.com
Allemagne
Environ 12 heures d’utilisation de l’application
21 septembre 2019

Absolutely impressed! immediate install, beyond customizable and EFFECTIVE!
It took me under 2 minutes to install, set it up to the feel of my store, with separate mobile and desktop views, what else can you ask for? Nothing
Thank you for this great app!

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
1 novembre 2021

Super easy to setup and the team helped me make sure everything was working smoothly. Super fast team.

Fresh Peaches
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
14 septembre 2019

Great app i druve my sales with this app this help me alot i am very happy to install this app in my store

Homecor Bazaar