Recensioner (147)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 februari 2024

I just installed the app on my store and it is super easy to setup up, and it's quite customizable. I faced a few small bumps, and Maria helped me within minutes and now it's live and ready to go. Thank you guys, looking forward to seeing improve our ATC ratio.

worksSOwell
36 minuter användning av appen
10 juli 2023

I wanted a customization done and they got back to me very fast and gave me the code to do it! Highly recommend!

BAELUXE
2 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 17 juli 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that our team was able to help you with your customization request. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Thanks again!

30 september 2023

Works as promised.

Letano
6 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 5 oktober 2023

Thank you for the review and glad to hear that the app worked as you intended it to.

2 augusti 2023

Awesome App, great addition to my store. Love the customization options to grant full control to the user.

Sanity Savers Australia
Australien
24 minuter användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 7 augusti 2023

Thank you for the review and glad to hear that you love the customization options!

14 september 2023

Werkt precies hoe het zou moeten, lekker overzichtelijk

Noveska
2 månader användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 22 september 2023

Dank je wel voor je 5 sterren. We zijn heel blij dat je vindt dat deze tool precies doet zoals het bedoeld is en zo duidelijk en duidelijk is. Dankjewel!

16 mars 2022

Very intuitive UI and easy to set up. This app also provides the setting for both desktop and mobile. Highly recommended to increase conversion rate.

Executive Vibe
Australien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
14 januari 2021

This is the best app in shopify! They deliver exactly what they promise and on top of that their customer service is perfect. I had an issue with my store and they resolved it in less than 2 minute. How perfect is that? 5 stars well deserved

YUM Translator
Frankrike
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Redigerat 30 november 2020

perfect app and fulfill my custom requirements, and fast response speed,absolutely recommend it,its technique is very good.

VIVITINA
Hongkong SAR
Mer än ett år användning av appen
13 juli 2020

I do not always write reviews, but always do when I receive good support.
I got an answer to my support request within an hour, and got it fixed within the next hour also.
+ they customized the plugin to my theme colors, without even me asking for it.

Other than that, the plugin works really well.

Petsmont
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Redigerat 17 augusti 2020

Great app! Within 1 minute the support team replied on my question and the problem was solved within minutes. Thanks you Jonathan! !!

River Dreams