Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

VIVITINA

perfect app and fulfill my custom requirements, and fast response speed,absolutely recommend it,its technique is very good.

Red Hot Ranga

These guys make the best apps and the customer service is absolutely unreal. They have never taken more than a few minutes to get back to me!

Bijuz

i have to say, i use 3 apps from this guys, all of them are simply perfect, and superb support. really nice!

Popi Hair FR

awesome app with awesome customer support. Highly recommended for any brands that need optimize their conversion rate

Neige™

Very good app ! Usefull and the support is very active ! With this feature customers click more easily on add to cart. I recommend.

laxlights

Jonathan is a legend. He was so helpful and went above and beyond for me. You are lucky to have him on your team. He helped customize my Sticky Add to Cart to how I wanted it (which was very specific!) He was always thinking ahead and he was constantly finding solutions to problems that when we thought there weren't any. I can't thank him enough and I'm proud to call myself a customer of Conversion Bear -- because of Jonathan.

Shop Now

A very, very professional team, both in customer service and developers. The application is very well designed without weighing down the theme. I recommend 1000%.

River Dreams

Great app! Within 1 minute the support team replied on my question and the problem was solved within minutes. Thanks you Jonathan! !!

Army 1157 Kit Veterans Owned Business

Great app very easy to use and it does what it says it’s gonna do would recommend this app to any new business owner www.army1157kit.co.uk

Petsmont

I do not always write reviews, but always do when I receive good support.
I got an answer to my support request within an hour, and got it fixed within the next hour also.
+ they customized the plugin to my theme colors, without even me asking for it.

Other than that, the plugin works really well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14