Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Paddock Blade Australia

I've had a shopify store for over 3years now. You always see these "miracle" apps that help you x10 your conversions.... frankly I'm tired of them. BUT I'm pleased to say this app actually does what is says and it had helped me grow my sales. Once more it's super simple to install twice more the support is next level which is something very hit and miss. Well done guys for making such a great app and having unbeatable customer service!
Thanks
Jake - Owner
Paddock Blade Australia

The Mosquito Trap Store

This app made me so much extra sales I decided to install it on all my stores. Lynda is super helpful and responds really quickly! Thanks Conversion Bear!

AURELLE

Great app and super responsive support. Keep it up guys! The apps have a great and simple to use layout as well.

CraveLyfe

Very easy to set up. Can style it to match your website. Does not interrupt user experience. Great for mobile!

Nomad Remote Systems

Great addition to any e-commerce website. Contacted conversion bear for some advice on the coding. After giving permissions over to conversion bear, a technician had completely customised the app to match in with the websites theme within a few minutes. Great app, Outstanding service!!

NEWBAYAN™

Je viens de l'installer, sa fonctionne bien, à voir si sa donne des résultats, pour l'instant au top

chicachicpr

Conversion Bear is going to be a Fortune 500 hundred company in the near future. A customer-focused company with great products.

April 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the compliments and your support 🙏👍 we really appreciate it!

Akamai

We LOVE this sticky add to cart and the customer service was wonderful! Easy to set up and we feel it will make such a great impact for our long product pages.

LED SHOES CO.

Good!Easy to use.I will tell more human to use this app
I first time to use are feel so good,Thank U very much..

ModernShields

Big thank you to this awesome team. After we've seen a problem with the app in our store, they fix it in no time. Thank you guys.