Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Petmagica.com

The best app with the best support! Works really well and have an awesome design. Very easy to set up

November 21, 2019

Thank you for the best review 🙏🏻always at your service! cheers for more sales, Lynda.

The Gift Factor

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what I need it to. I needed a couple of custom tweaks for my store and the support has been amazing. Definitely recommend!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It definitely made my day 😀. We're here for you if you need any further customisations. Have a fantastic holiday season! Lynda

Slimcase.co

Great app! Easy to use, easy to customize. And the team provide very fast and effective support. Highly recommended!

November 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review! always at your service 🤝 Lynda.

DrySwift

Love this app! Easy to use, free and does the actual job. Support too is very responsive.
CHanged the currency of my store and contacted Support to update the change and they did it swiftly.

November 5, 2019

DrySwift thank you so much for the kind words. Cheers for more sales 🥳

©

Seaplc.com

UPDATE I GIVE THIS A 6 BUT I CAN'T THANKS A MILLION NEVER REMOVE THIS APP ITS AWESOME
you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

October 28, 2019

Seaplc.com thank you so much for your the feedback. Wishing you a great BFCM! 🙌

GenuineScent

I just installed it and hoping it will help do the magic to increase sales by making it easy to navigate to checkout.

iPadestock

I tested about 10 apps regarding sticky bar until I find this one which is the best for me . Very simple, fully customable, I use my ultimate sticky bar to make an external link to my thrivecart landing page matching with outlink app. Thank you very much Lynda ! You're the best !!!!

Steady's Outdoors

I used this app to help me with many problems. The problems that I have faced have been easily solved so I can make the customer trust me more. Thank you for creating such an awesome App!!

biedermeier.com

It's really customizable, I like it. Using it for my shop and it helps keep the customer stay engage with his eyes to the cart.

Dr Descontos

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP