Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Akamai

We LOVE this sticky add to cart and the customer service was wonderful! Easy to set up and we feel it will make such a great impact for our long product pages.

LED SHOES CO.

Good!Easy to use.I will tell more human to use this app
I first time to use are feel so good,Thank U very much..

ModernShields

Big thank you to this awesome team. After we've seen a problem with the app in our store, they fix it in no time. Thank you guys.

Icefitapparel

works well and the customer service is probably the best I have gotten from any of the apps here on shopify

ROUSED

Superior Customer Service. Helped me out straightaway. Their answers are straightfoward and to the point:)

koogla.com

Good app, works fine.

The support is wonderful. This app help us to get a better add to cart conversion.

Cozy Fam

A great app with clean templates and a very intuitive interface. The customer support is quick. I really recommend.

April 6, 2020

thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 highly appreciated.

WigFix

It's really a good app that work perfectly. The support team was very responsive to help. I definitely recommend this app !

Vip Huisdier

Great customer serviceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

April 1, 2020

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhank you 🤝 Jonathan.

Fit For Fuel

Awesome app!! Super convenient to use and also timely customer support, would recommend to all stores

April 1, 2020

thank you for the lovely review 🙌 Jonathan.