Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

koogla.com

Good app, works fine.

The support is wonderful. This app help us to get a better add to cart conversion.

Cozy Fam

A great app with clean templates and a very intuitive interface. The customer support is quick. I really recommend.

April 6, 2020

thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 highly appreciated.

WigFix

It's really a good app that work perfectly. The support team was very responsive to help. I definitely recommend this app !

Vip Huisdier

Great customer serviceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

April 1, 2020

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhank you 🤝 Jonathan.

Fit For Fuel

Awesome app!! Super convenient to use and also timely customer support, would recommend to all stores

April 1, 2020

thank you for the lovely review 🙌 Jonathan.

Newtekgadgets

Just started using the Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart app in my website and it looks Great...hope to see its impact in add to cart action soon!

March 30, 2020

Revolu-Gaufre ™

Excellent service. La personne a été très à l'écoute et a su résoudre mon problème dans les plus brefs délais.

March 18, 2020

Merci pour la bonne note! thank you for the great review 🤝 Lynda.

BuyN95Masks

Very useful app. Extremely fast and helpful customer support. Strong recommendation. Thaaaaaaaaanks!

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝 cheers for more sales! Lynda.

Mospify Store

I was referred by a friend to use the 'bear people' conversion app :), oh wow, I was totally blown away how easy is to install especially for a computer nerd like myself, where I am so tired of those apps asking the client to manually install those complicated codes into our theme etc. - Super stressful for those. But with this Ultimate Apps, is heaven make for the shopify users! Their support are super friendly and never ever have to wait forever for a simple reply, they totally know how important every little steps we progress to make our shop a successful one! - Once again, thank you to these awesome people and a million thanks to Lynda too.

You guys really set a new benchmark for this shopify business!

March 16, 2020

Wow 🤩 thanks for the amazing review! Lynda.

The Motlun Mask Shop

I'm very impress how easy this is to install and I configure it less than 5 mins! Compared to the others, I was struggling pretty much with the buy me button especially.

Lynda, you nail it again, I haven't quite met a support person replying in less than a second, are you a bot or human? :p

Thanks for your email telling me you guys have the sticky add to cart! Awesome stuff! :)

February 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🙌 Lynda.