Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
July 13, 2020

I do not always write reviews, but always do when I receive good support.
I got an answer to my support request within an hour, and got it fixed within the next hour also.
+ they customized the plugin to my theme colors, without even me asking for it.

Other than that, the plugin works really well.

Petsmont
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 8, 2020

Probably the best sticky add to cart button app for shopify. I had a customization request and I also needed help with integration to another app, which they effortlessly delivered!

Royal Pets Boutique
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 27, 2020

best app wwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MLXT STORE
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 19, 2020

The app is incredibly easy to use and customize. Not only that, the support is top notch too. Super happy with the purchase.

Incredible Journals
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 17, 2020

Awesome customer support and app functionality. The thing I like the most is custom CSS customization. You can pretty much make any button design, awesome. Also, the Facebook pixel tracking is working well.

TissueFit™
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 28, 2020

As promised in my review of there Trust Badges app, here is my second review of another wonderful app by conversion bear! Conversion Bear does it again! Such wonderful people behind all there apps! Glad to have them as a part of the Open Door Christian Store Family, and as partners on this adventure! We couldn't do it without you wonderful people, and all the work you do to make such wonderful apps! Keep up the great work! Thank you all!

Open Door Christian Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 26, 2020

Customer support is amazing. They responded quickly and successfully helped me with my issue right away. Great job, Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart! :)

Rob & Mara
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited May 15, 2020

I've had a shopify store for over 3years now. You always see these "miracle" apps that help you x10 your conversions.... frankly I'm tired of them. BUT I'm pleased to say this app actually does what is says and it had helped me grow my sales. Once more it's super simple to install twice more the support is next level which is something very hit and miss. Well done guys for making such a great app and having unbeatable customer service!
Thanks
Jake - Owner
Paddock Blade Australia

Paddock Blade Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 15, 2020

This app made me so much extra sales I decided to install it on all my stores. Lynda is super helpful and responds really quickly! Thanks Conversion Bear!

The Mosquito Trap Store
France
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 12, 2020

Great app and super responsive support. Keep it up guys! The apps have a great and simple to use layout as well.

AURELLE