Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

DivertidoPet

Muito bom. Super fácil de configurar! Bem bonito. Nem parece que é grátis. Recomendo para todos!!!!!

Homecor Bazaar

Great app i druve my sales with this app this help me alot i am very happy to install this app in my store

SchoolBookHouse

It enhance the look of my website. Thanks, Conversion Bear Team for making such a cool app. Keep doing this good work

Pumba Life Style

one of the best free app :) thank you so much for providing it for free . one of the best free app :) thank you so much for providing it for free .

September 13, 2019

🙌 Thank you Pumba Life Style!

RoadGods

Fantastic app. Flawless integration. Amazing support. And Free product !
What more can you ask for ?
Kudos Lynda and team, deeply appreciate.

Awww you made me blush! Thank you 🙏

MasterFone

I just got this app and i'm liking a lot. Hope it will help me make some sales. You guys are great !

September 13, 2019

Thank you MasterFone! Cheers for more sales!

QualityAutumn

I used this too to make "add to cart bar". Thanks a lot to Lynda for quick answers, support was brilliant, definitely looking forward into working with you, guys. Best Regards, Ernest. <3

7 ELEGANT ADVENTURES Beauty

Una aplicación Muy Útil, discreta y sencilla. Me facilita bastante la venta de productos.
Muchas Gracias Por Vuestro Excelente Trabajo!!

WinTour

Easy to install and User friendly. Every aspect is straight forward. Customer Service is brilliant.

Mind Bend Apparel

Great and working out of the box. Nice customization features. I recommend this one. Waiting to see if there are any conversion results.