Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Fast checkout with sticky add to cart.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Olympe Paris

Location Germany

Amazing job , thanks for your work with all your apps , u made my life so peace , i recommand ++ thanks you

January 24, 2020

Olympe Paris thank you so much for this lovely review. Cheers for more sales 🤗

Karmaa

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is by far the best sticky add to cart button. Lynda and her team provide out of this world support, and they are super fast to help me when needed!

Lift Yourself

This app has helped me increase my conversion rate across all my stores! Well worth $9.99/month - on top of this their support team is quick to getting back to you AND Customizes the app to match your stores needs. I needed their development team help code somethings into my store, and they got what I needed done within 24 hours! Not to mention that they added some features tp the app that I recommended. Seriously cannot have had any better experience.

If you are serious about growing your shopify store this app is a must have!

The Body Pen

Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer support is excellent, we ran into an issue and it was resolved quickly. The app really does work too!

Slimiies

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

awesome customer support, they really helped us to do the best as possible in UX, also the sticky add to cart look better than any other one

stilform

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best App I have used so far. As an design addicted person I can say that this plugin is by far the best sticky add to cart plugin.

Trust me.

Best,
-stilform team

KEMK-A

Location Portugal

This app is perfect, and the support team is very reactive. I recommand this application. I like it.

Petmagica.com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best app with the best support! Works really well and have an awesome design. Very easy to set up

November 21, 2019

Thank you for the best review 🙏🏻always at your service! cheers for more sales, Lynda.

The Gift Factor

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what I need it to. I needed a couple of custom tweaks for my store and the support has been amazing. Definitely recommend!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It definitely made my day 😀. We're here for you if you need any further customisations. Have a fantastic holiday season! Lynda

Slimcase.co

Location Singapore

Great app! Easy to use, easy to customize. And the team provide very fast and effective support. Highly recommended!

November 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review! always at your service 🤝 Lynda.