Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

TecnoUtensilios

In begin i thought this app was just another one to test and uninstall. But now i love it, was everything that i wanted in a sticky APP. Thank you! <3

Carelust

good app

srs.bsns

Set up was a piece of cake, such an easy system and I love the sticky bubble! Thanks for making this super easy to use app

MiKlah

I use this app to help my customer check out faster. Great customer service when you need help. This is the second app that I use from Conversion Bear and both work great.

LifestyleDrops

Awesome free app! Gets the job done that some apps charge upto $10 for. I will definitely stick to it if they remain free.

Koulshy.com

good good good gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

The Coffee Obsession

Used this app to set up a sticky add to cart button on my mobile store (although you can set it up for desktop too). Easy set up, extremely customisable and looks super sleek and cool on page. Love it!

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

Absolutely impressed! immediate install, beyond customizable and EFFECTIVE!
It took me under 2 minutes to install, set it up to the feel of my store, with separate mobile and desktop views, what else can you ask for? Nothing
Thank you for this great app!

Modernity House

PERFECT!!!! THAAAANKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MUITO MUITO BOM

Ralgiftsolutions

I installed this app to add flair to my add to cart button ie the animation and of course to increase sales.... The set up was easy, support was super fast and helpful. I love them already. I hope this holds up as great it started.