Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Prime Glows

Really love this. Easy to use and looks beautiful! I strongly recommend this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HOOKED ON LINGERIE"

I'm so new to every aspect of e-commerce. This is a gold mine and I am super excited. Digging through many articles and searching to make my store better; I just struck gold. What an amazing and valuable took. If you own an online store you NEED this app and the best part is its FREE. Ty for developing such an app. Ty.

Love Hope & Glory

I love this app! It was so easy to install, and the interface was clear and simple. Very pleased I chose this app above the others. I particulary like the choice of header or footer bars, and choice of animation. Thank you.

Waldkönig Design

Great App ad 100% Free. I recommend it to every store owner. Its a real Must-Have for all Onlineshops!

Demon Slugger

Great app, nice style and very easy to configure. I definitely will recommend it to my friends. Keep the good work Conversion Bear

DivertidoPet

Muito bom. Super fácil de configurar! Bem bonito. Nem parece que é grátis. Recomendo para todos!!!!!

Homecor Bazaar

Great app i druve my sales with this app this help me alot i am very happy to install this app in my store

SchoolBookHouse

It enhance the look of my website. Thanks, Conversion Bear Team for making such a cool app. Keep doing this good work

Pumba Life Style

one of the best free app :) thank you so much for providing it for free . one of the best free app :) thank you so much for providing it for free .

September 13, 2019

🙌 Thank you Pumba Life Style!

RoadGods

Fantastic app. Flawless integration. Amazing support. And Free product !
What more can you ask for ?
Kudos Lynda and team, deeply appreciate.

September 13, 2019