Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Fast checkout with sticky add to cart.

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

DrySwift

Location France

Love this app! Easy to use, free and does the actual job. Support too is very responsive.
CHanged the currency of my store and contacted Support to update the change and they did it swiftly.

November 5, 2019

DrySwift thank you so much for the kind words. Cheers for more sales 🥳

©

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Seaplc.com

UPDATE I GIVE THIS A 6 BUT I CAN'T THANKS A MILLION NEVER REMOVE THIS APP ITS AWESOME
you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

October 28, 2019

Seaplc.com thank you so much for your the feedback. Wishing you a great BFCM! 🙌

GenuineScent

I just installed it and hoping it will help do the magic to increase sales by making it easy to navigate to checkout.

iPadestock

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

I tested about 10 apps regarding sticky bar until I find this one which is the best for me . Very simple, fully customable, I use my ultimate sticky bar to make an external link to my thrivecart landing page matching with outlink app. Thank you very much Lynda ! You're the best !!!!

Steady's Outdoors

Location Australia

I used this app to help me with many problems. The problems that I have faced have been easily solved so I can make the customer trust me more. Thank you for creating such an awesome App!!

biedermeier.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 12 hours

It's really customizable, I like it. Using it for my shop and it helps keep the customer stay engage with his eyes to the cart.

Dr Descontos

Location Brazil

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

SitDr

Time spent using app About 1 month

I thought the reviews were fake at first, but its a great app and for free what can you really complain about? 5 stars

NOTE FOR DEV- again love the app but when you change the phone and desktop versions is there a button where it changes settings for both at the same time? I had to change them both individually which was not a big problem cause its like 7 options but a consideration if you want me to nitpick. Keep up the great work

Clickmalls

Location Ireland

I switched from a different sticky add to cart and this was just "nice" - much better more useful and user-friendly thanks.

Atleticlub.com

very good
great app I have ever use in Shopify its best and best there are many options of color setting and transparency