Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

MasterFone

I just got this app and i'm liking a lot. Hope it will help me make some sales. You guys are great !

September 13, 2019

Thank you MasterFone! Cheers for more sales!

QualityAutumn

I used this too to make "add to cart bar". Thanks a lot to Lynda for quick answers, support was brilliant, definitely looking forward into working with you, guys. Best Regards, Ernest. <3

7 ELEGANT ADVENTURES Beauty

Una aplicación Muy Útil, discreta y sencilla. Me facilita bastante la venta de productos.
Muchas Gracias Por Vuestro Excelente Trabajo!!

WinTour

Easy to install and User friendly. Every aspect is straight forward. Customer Service is brilliant.

Mind Bend Apparel

Great and working out of the box. Nice customization features. I recommend this one. Waiting to see if there are any conversion results.

UDARELY

I removed the app that I've been using for 6 months for this one. Still amazed that they offer everything for free. Also the customer support is amazing. Great job guys.

Fri-Sale.com

I used this app for stick my add to cart button and it very useful for my store thanks you , I give you 5 star

September 11, 2019

Fri-Sale.com thank you so much for your lovely review 💙

Trending Products Store

nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!nice!

RabbitUzz

its veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Tahiana

Very simple to use. have great integration, looks fine. I will be so cool to have a sticky button directly on the product picture when you are looking in a collection, but despite this, it has everything you need !