Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Ralgiftsolutions

I installed this app to add flair to my add to cart button ie the animation and of course to increase sales.... The set up was easy, support was super fast and helpful. I love them already. I hope this holds up as great it started.

Bekit

Awesome app and customer support. Love it. Tested it out and it looks great on my site. I highly recommend

Folem Store

Eu gostei muito do aplicativo, eu tentei usar outro mas não funcionou... vocês estão fazendo um ótimo trabalho recomendo

Prime Glows

Really love this. Easy to use and looks beautiful! I strongly recommend this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HOOKED ON LINGERIE"

I'm so new to every aspect of e-commerce. This is a gold mine and I am super excited. Digging through many articles and searching to make my store better; I just struck gold. What an amazing and valuable took. If you own an online store you NEED this app and the best part is its FREE. Ty for developing such an app. Ty.

Love Hope & Glory

I love this app! It was so easy to install, and the interface was clear and simple. Very pleased I chose this app above the others. I particulary like the choice of header or footer bars, and choice of animation. Thank you.

Waldkönig Design

Great App ad 100% Free. I recommend it to every store owner. Its a real Must-Have for all Onlineshops!

Demon Slugger

Great app, nice style and very easy to configure. I definitely will recommend it to my friends. Keep the good work Conversion Bear

DivertidoPet

Muito bom. Super fácil de configurar! Bem bonito. Nem parece que é grátis. Recomendo para todos!!!!!

Homecor Bazaar

Great app i druve my sales with this app this help me alot i am very happy to install this app in my store