Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

The Moto Custom

Works like a charm. Great communication with the support team. Will install it now on all of my stores.

Sunny Possum Swimwear | Women's Swimwear

It took only a few minutes to customise the sticky button to suit my store's theme, and it looks great both on the computer and mobile. I would definitely recommend this app, it is easy and straightforward. The support is excellent too!

WatchRats

Exactly what we were looking for! Great design, easy to use and incredibly fast to integrate to the website. Thank you for making this available for free!

FILBARE

The app is clean and neat, perfecly suited for my store. The customer support is really great, and they respond fast.

Wearea51

The real thing!!! I dont write reviews but this app deswrves!
Does what it says, easy peasy to set up and its free. I dont have anything more to say . Thank you

Sizuhl

awesome app, awesome customer service! i reccommend 100% very customizable and looks nice. thanks!!!

Salon Berlin Store

I love this app. Very easy to use with built in Facebook and Pinterest integration, statistics and custom code options. Perfect for my store.

Bech Bhai Bech

Nice app, it exactly does what i was looking for, i recommend this app to those who are looking to add cart option in their product pages.

G0GU

The staff is very nice! I needed some help and they helped me a lot. Now that it is at the beginning they do have some bugs but it's cool cause they fixing them

Theurbanreserve

I installed the app to to boost conversions and I needed help with the design of the sticky bar. They were fast and professional!
I would recommend to anyone!