Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Tahiana

Very simple to use. have great integration, looks fine. I will be so cool to have a sticky button directly on the product picture when you are looking in a collection, but despite this, it has everything you need !

My Hobbies Shop

I love this website. It really helped be increase my sales, i got to add a feedback forum. i love it.

Life Shoppie

Most Useful UPSELL app.
Go And use this one guys. I'm So happy with this unique design and feature.

Zodiacity

I haven't faced any problem using this app because it means what it says; setting it up is as easy as 1-2-3! Clean and slick design too, well done!

smoovth

Works very well, love the setup and most importantly performs very fast. Highly recommended. PS: hope it stays free :)

QUECY

This app is very simple and easy to use, works well and definitely worth a try. Support team is very responsive and happy to help.

Louie21 Cosmétiques

That's just perfect ! Support is awesome and Lynda is the best ! Will recommend to everyone don't want to code a sticky ATC and boost conversion rate!

The Only Gem

This app is amazing!! I have definitely seen an increase in my conversions and it added a very beautiful touch to the stores overall aesthetic. I have no complaints so this app gets 5 stars. Also, I recommend the Trusted badges app by Conversion Bear. It is great for keeping new customers on your web page longer and makes you look more legit!

18living

Very convenient , very easy to use app , especially Lynda's service is very good.
Very recommended

Pawnatics

The free plan version is good, Once I earn enough money from my shotify store, I won`t think twice to invest money on this apps. you guys are awesome.