Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Fast checkout with sticky add to cart. Buy now - skip cart!

Waldkönig Design

Great App ad 100% Free. I recommend it to every store owner. Its a real Must-Have for all Onlineshops!

Demon Slugger

Great app, nice style and very easy to configure. I definitely will recommend it to my friends. Keep the good work Conversion Bear

DivertidoPet

Muito bom. Super fácil de configurar! Bem bonito. Nem parece que é grátis. Recomendo para todos!!!!!

Homecor Bazaar

Great app i druve my sales with this app this help me alot i am very happy to install this app in my store

SchoolBookHouse

It enhance the look of my website. Thanks, Conversion Bear Team for making such a cool app. Keep doing this good work

Pumba Life Style

one of the best free app :) thank you so much for providing it for free . one of the best free app :) thank you so much for providing it for free .

September 13, 2019

🙌 Thank you Pumba Life Style!

RoadGods

Fantastic app. Flawless integration. Amazing support. And Free product !
What more can you ask for ?
Kudos Lynda and team, deeply appreciate.

September 13, 2019

Awww you made me blush! Thank you 🙏

QualityAutumn

I used this too to make "add to cart bar". Thanks a lot to Lynda for quick answers, support was brilliant, definitely looking forward into working with you, guys. Best Regards, Ernest. <3

7 ELEGANT ADVENTURES Beauty

Una aplicación Muy Útil, discreta y sencilla. Me facilita bastante la venta de productos.
Muchas Gracias Por Vuestro Excelente Trabajo!!

WinTour

Easy to install and User friendly. Every aspect is straight forward. Customer Service is brilliant.