Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Shop Now

A very, very professional team, both in customer service and developers. The application is very well designed without weighing down the theme. I recommend 1000%.

River Dreams

Great app! Within 1 minute the support team replied on my question and the problem was solved within minutes. Thanks you Jonathan! !!

Army 1157 Kit Veterans Owned Business

Great app very easy to use and it does what it says it’s gonna do would recommend this app to any new business owner www.army1157kit.co.uk

Petsmont

I do not always write reviews, but always do when I receive good support.
I got an answer to my support request within an hour, and got it fixed within the next hour also.
+ they customized the plugin to my theme colors, without even me asking for it.

Other than that, the plugin works really well.

Royal Pets Boutique

Probably the best sticky add to cart button app for shopify. I had a customization request and I also needed help with integration to another app, which they effortlessly delivered!

MLXT STORE

best app wwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Incredible Journals

The app is incredibly easy to use and customize. Not only that, the support is top notch too. Super happy with the purchase.

TissueFit™

Awesome customer support and app functionality. The thing I like the most is custom CSS customization. You can pretty much make any button design, awesome. Also, the Facebook pixel tracking is working well.

Open Door Christian Store

As promised in my review of there Trust Badges app, here is my second review of another wonderful app by conversion bear! Conversion Bear does it again! Such wonderful people behind all there apps! Glad to have them as a part of the Open Door Christian Store Family, and as partners on this adventure! We couldn't do it without you wonderful people, and all the work you do to make such wonderful apps! Keep up the great work! Thank you all!

Rob & Mara

Customer support is amazing. They responded quickly and successfully helped me with my issue right away. Great job, Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13