Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Dewy Products

Everything is completely free, there are no limited features and the app does exactly as described. I love it.

Mall O'Clock

Great app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Pretty straightforward and easy to use. Thanks, guys.

Avocetstores

Superb. Very nice app this was what i was looking for
thanks
Keep it up

Wallro

Great app. Plus a had an issue to install it. But they help me, like really fast in a matter of a few minutes it was solved. And notified me via email. Like it a lot, simple but looks great.

Listogrill

Respect! A free product that does what it says and even my request for 2 badges where implemented super fast, thanks and congrats!

Web Deal Hunter

Simple way to get your payment method trust badges on your product page. I'd have preferred it if you could reorder the badges and if you could create more than one banner for different scenarios but it is free right!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the review!

It's easy to reorder the badges - follow these steps:

1. Click "select badges"
2. Deselect all badges
3. Re-select badges in the order you want them to appear.
4. Click "save".

That's it - you're good to go.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your experience a 5 star one. Reach out directly lynda@conversionbear.com - our team is at your service.

Shazanne Pet

Por ahora funciona muy bien. La instale y es rápida de configuración. Recomiendo usarla. Lo único que me parece pueden mejorar es aumentar la cantidad de sellos.

NURDA Market

Nice app. I don't know to program. With this app, I was able to increase my conversion rate. I hope it helps others too))

Aglako

I'm glad I found this app, there is no regret installing this app. I look over other app but this one is the best for me.

ShopMMAclothing.com

awesome quick and easy. very straight to the point. and it doesn't cost anything really appreciate it guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68