Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Soleil2Sea

Great app that literally is only 3 steps. You chose the badge shapes and colors and your ready to go immediately. Love it!

Nano Flashlights

I have used this app for a few days now and had 0 issues. I even asked for help with one thing and a developer helped me out with custom code! Would highly recommend this app!!

Nikini swim and skin

I have been having an issue getting the badges where i want (more than likely me being a novice) i emailed and Lynda offered to set it up exactly where i wanted, They are very quick to reply on email too and just understand what you are trying to explain.

SmoothTrue.com

I think this will be a great app for my online business. Looks great on my page. I am sure that I will recommend it to others.

Chronobay

Works amazing and support is very quick. Thanks Itai, your support was very quick and exactly what I needed!

Marshmallow Peach

Flawless install, great customization options, and free??? I thought there would be a catch but there wasn't! Wow! Thank you team :)

Vada Pure

It is a no-brainer, it took me exactly 2 minutes to set this up, and it really helps build credibility and trust with the customers!
Definitely recommended!!

Castle Rock Shaving

This is a great trust app! The app installed quickly with no issues, the settings were intuitive, there is a huge selection of badges, and any changes to the settings saves quickly. The badges are in color and look great on the site. I don't think there is a limit to how many badges you can use - I used the 9 that closely match the list in manage Shopify Payments. Like I said previously this is a great app and you should try it if you are having a hard time deciding on a trust app.

Little Luca's Toys

I love the app and the instant support that comes along with it. I had help within seconds of making a request and they personally fixed an issue within minutes. Super happy I found this app, Thank you!!

JustonemorePLEASE

Love this app works great. Would love to see what this company comes up with. Looking forward tp trying other services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96