Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

MASKIN Luxembourg

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and totally free, AMAZING!
I was looking for a solution to display credit card types next to the buy button, which this app does perfectly fine and in good & REACTIVE design.

In the end I chose from the additional badges they have ("Eco Friendly Product" for instance) to increase the trust of my customers even more than the simple payment methods would do.

The only thing I could wish for is to add a second group of trust badges some where else, a group for product quality and a group for payment methods.

PS: Badges didn't show up in my store automatically, I contacted the support and they did it for me for free within an hour.
100% satisfied !

Allsport Ltd

Awesome app. works perfectly. no lagging. Great team behind the app. requested a custom badge and it was done. highly recommended. keep up the good jobs.

Canagem.com

Once again the Bear got it done. Great code, simple to work with and looks like a million bucks. If you need badges, this is for you.

Crystal White Biz

Very efficient and effective support, helping out within 30 minutes. Most importantly it is free to use.

Luxury Furnature

I enjoyed the friendly customer service and the app itself considering it's free. The customer support is a huge YES.

The Impact Wear

I had an issue plugging in my trust badge through my new theme, and asked this team for help. Not even a day later they gave me a solution with proof! Love these guys and highly recommend!

CoinConfort

It's really helping and time saver. Thank you so much for this great application.
5 stars totally deserved.

Trece Cielos

I just love it! Easy to install, easy to configure and completely free! The logos in their original version helps to give your costumers confidence to buy your product.

New Zealand's Best

I had a great experience with a rep from Ultimate Trust Badges with a customization issue I needed help with. They were very responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend this app based on my recent experience with their staff.

Ride Rent/Tours

Excelente Aplicación, se recomienda ya que cumple con lo que ofrece y Gracias por tener la aplicación gratis.