Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Dripfancy

Great app ! Really intuitive and firendly easy use.
This app really help me to increase my sales !!

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝🤝🤝 highly appreciated!

The Manhattan Elite

I had an issue getting my badges to become visible so I asked for help via chat. Support was there within one minute and took care of everything for me. Wonderful service!

April 4, 2020

thank you for the kind words 🤝stay safe! Jonathan.

The Magical Glove

Very good customers service, helped me out very quick and exactly what I needed. Put the badges on the right spot.

April 4, 2020

DLeon Store LLC

'Extremely Satisfy' is what we would like to say about UTB they offer something so important to any online retailer, that we simply can't see why anyone wouldn't want their services. Further more, its all free to anyone no subscriptions or limitations. While others are trying to make a few bucks they are willing to extend a hand to go even further, by accepting any request that can help improve your company's conversion rating and security during checkout. They are definitely someone we all want as part of our team.

April 2, 2020

we feel extremely humbled to receive such an amazing feedback 🤝thank you very much. Jonathan.

CDV Motos

It looks great when inserted under add to cart button. Their customer service will do it for you if you don´t know how to. Recomended.

April 2, 2020

thanks for the great review ✌️ Jonathan.

Edmshopes

Te ayudan al momento. En mi casa no podía insertar el código y en 2 minutos lo han solucionado. Gratis, útil y muy buen trato. Recomendado al 100%.

April 2, 2020

¡Gracias Señor! feliz de ayudar 🤝 Jonathan.

Life of Genuinely Aarons

Absolutely enjoyed the app. it is very user friendly, easy to set up & integrate various apps according to your needs. Best of all is that it is truly free! I couldn't be more humble in thanking you guys for looking out for the novice entrepreneurs. Thank You!

April 1, 2020

Absolutely love this review, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with others 👌🎉

Express Supply Co.

Awesome app! Highly recommended along with the support staff as well. If there are any questions or concerns that you have, they'll happily help!

April 1, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 Lynda.

pchitonphone

extremely useful it saved my shop and made it look liike professional : this is the best trust badges app !

Gym Legend

i love the customer service so much, its fast and easy, they replied me immediately, i didn't even pay a dime.If you don't know how to do it and to lazy to learn, they'll do it for you.The app is free and simple to use unlike the other ones that are not ,and difficult to use.This app is underrated. They also have other apps for your store that are all free to use.

March 31, 2020

thank you for the great review 🤝 Jonathan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45