Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Keenbyshirin

Awsome app loads quickly and the support team is really helpful, this app is really working well for me

Hennmister

very nice app, easy using and set up and look awsemoe on site a BIG UP recomendation................

ProlongedKiss

AWESOME tech support!! I was having a hard time to install the code into my theme. Just one click to live chat, and Itai helped me to get it done in an hour. That's an awesome job you have done for me, Itai! Thanks again!

muuvu

Was easy to install. It is very nice and easy. I needed help from the support and all requests was done really fast. Really good app.

www.biteful.co

Great Support! Very quickly helped me install! Very good App! Recommend! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

ENN Wholesale Ltd

I would highly rate this app, it's free, and their customer service team responded to my query within 15 minutes and helped me with my specific requirements!!!

Noble Pets

incredible! support is always there for you to make sure it is on correctly. highly recommend everyone who is selling online to use this app

DON'T TOUCH

You can choose from a wide range of payment options. Very well. It's very easy to customize and there are cool features.

Medical Cannabis Switzerland

Very quick service, they helped me to install the badge. The staff is really helpful, I truly recommend to download it!

Always Home

Itai helped me within the first 5 minutes of downloading the app. This is my first store, so I'm really happy to be using Ultimate Trust Badges. :) Great experience so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78