Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Óptica Roloiceroni

Excelente servicio, mucghas gracias por todo, ademas lo instalaron por mi cuando en el camino no supe que hacer.

Vocatus

The App does exactly what we need plus their customer service is amazing. Itai helped us set it up just as we wanted it to be!

The Homelogy

A free app that increases conversion with an amazing customer support team. My theme wasn't compatible, but the customer support installed it in a minute. Thanks, guys!

Faith UnBroken Clothing

I used this app to help provide trust to my possible customers, ensuring that their information is safe when utilizing our store. So far so good!

Happy Kitchenn

I think this app is doing great service to increase the trust for the site, I like it as it very easy to setup

Back Bends

Just installed this yesterday and it already makes my store look better and trustworthy. The staff are very helpful and polite. You can't go wrong with this app.

Top Table Sports

Lynda was great! She actually reached out to me to see if I needed any assistance with installing and this was on a weekend! I wrote her back and it was installed within minutes!!! Not only is customer service great, but my product page also looks legit and trustworthy now! Thanks, Lynda!

Analogueplus

Easy to use and the follow guide was effective to find the slot to put the code into it. Thank you so much.

Dj Specialty Store

Thank you for this app. i love it! very customizable. can download the app faster. great colors of trust badges.

ILLARIY

Great App! Customer Service was fantastic!! Thumbs up. Keep the amazing work as you truly have really good Apps. You can checkout my online jewellery business: www.illariy.com.au

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72