Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Xpert Skin

I needed this app to put trust badges on my cart and product pages and I requested help because I could not figure it out. Jonathan helped to put the code in for me. And it worked. Yay! So helpful and it really saved me a lot of frustration of trying to figure it out on my own. Great service for a free app, I appreciate you. Thank you Jonathan, so much.

funradstore

Easy step by step guide, Very user friendly with some ad ons to make it more efficient. As someone who is starting this is helpful.

Ricardo Watches

AWESOME APP, WORKS PERFECT!! I would deff recommend this app, I got a Dutch store and no problems with theire badge support. Thanks Bear.

The Neck Guardian

By faaaaar the best free trust badge app. Easy to use and integrate on store and doesnt reduce your loading times

Petsworld

I had a problem.
The support solved my problem for me in minutes and it worked right away.
Thank you very much Itai!

Diamond Art Painter

Thank you for the excellent customer service. Anticipating some great results! Good App for sure.highly recommended

Cor Leonis Designs

So far it works perfectly for me, it has a wide variety of payments, I like it and I highly recommend it.

TheBearClothing

What an amazing app! Beforehand I did not know that I needed these badges but it made my website ..... atleast 10x better. Looks great and gives a great benefit to my store. Would recommend for you store or atleast give it a try! Konstantin
TheBearClothing

Itty Bitty Bear

Great looking colored icons that really make the product page pop! But the best part is the blazingly fast response when support is needed. I can honestly recommend their apps to anyone looking to improve their store.

Motioncare

The Team at Ultimate Trust got it working on my site as I was thrown by the coding and because of the bespoke theme my site has it didn't appear.