Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

HappyBuy Mall

Free excellent APP, and quick technical support response, worthy of praise! I hope it can be optimized, and the mobile client can be displayed at the same time as the rest of the page without delay effect, which is more perfect, thank you!

NORVINE® Store

Although the icons could have more the same size (mastercard very big, paypal pretty small), this app is awesome and super easy to use! Thanks!

Kekany

Excelente, je suis très heureux d'utiliser cette application,
ils ont un service après-vente fantastique.

unico officina di tendenza

ben fatta, speriamo bene...che possa portare piu vendite avendo questo badges subito insieme all'articolo

Tridan Stores

This app is awesome, the trust me badges are great with variety and wow, its free. Thank you so much..

Estorenado

I use this app for nice looking trusted badges in the product page, customer service is great and the app is free, special thanks to Lynda!

Sea Moss Island

I Just installed the app and I love it already. I'm confident that it'll help increase my sales. We'll see.

Dragonheart Diamonds

This app is so pretty! Makes all my payment options really stick out! Super simple to use, and to add new options, just a click and go!

Aarhon-paris

I just start my online store so no results yet but the staff did helped me to set up the app. They did a great job and are really helpful !

KLADINY

Super buena Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss