Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Rappi Palm Springs

Super easy, just the way I like it! Exactly what I was looking for and it is FREE! I give this app 5 STARS!

May 20, 2020

We really appreciate it 👍 thank you!

Terkishkan

what i loved about this app that it doesn't charge anything for a service, it is hard nowadays to find such people . i used the app on 16/5/2020 and it work perfectly great

MYCOTT

This app is amazing. Actually, it quite easy to install. In case someone needs instruction to how to install it, video and text tutorial are provided. I think, I have been looking for such an app for ages. Thanks guys for such a great app!

May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤩

Pawstations

so easy to use and you can pick whatever badge you want! but theres some badges that there's not here

Smartimi

Extremely please with this app, does exactly what it says and even offers a few eye-catching badge animations which I was not expecting.

Overall, after previously trying a few similar solutions, Ultimate Trust Badges is by far one of the best in my opinion.

May 20, 2020

Thank you 🤝 we appreciate it!

SGmattress.sg

Great app. Support team are also helpful and very efficient and responsive. Would recommend everyone.

MyLokalStore

Free app now a day? We should be thankful for all the developers on this App to make our life so easy. Plug and Play even a child can do add it to any store right away. Great App! Thanks!

Call it upkeep

this app is great, super easy to install and the employees are so helpful. they reached out shortly after downloading and helped me customise the badges. so happy with the service and the functionality of the app. recommend!!

iTacate

It is easy to activate. The support team is very fast, the instructions for establish the icons and the setting are easy! Thanks Lynda!

Hight Tech Gadgets

Super app...........................................................................................